The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Druedain Portraits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Characters/Dynasties/Cultures -> Character Portraits
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 22 Jun - 13:14 (2013)    Post subject: Druedain Portraits Reply with quote

And Variags of Khand. Right? Are you planning to do separate portraits for Druedain too?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drúedain
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 22 Jun - 13:14 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Sun 23 Jun - 16:56 (2013)    Post subject: Druedain Portraits Reply with quote

I actually think that modern representations of Neanderthals would suit the Druedain very much. Also I'm going to place their culture into the Edain category along with the Hadorians, Halethians, Beorings and possibly the Borings, since they remained faithful.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 23 Jun - 17:13 (2013)    Post subject: Druedain Portraits Reply with quote

Nukumnehtar wrote:
I actually think that modern representations of Neanderthals would suit the Druedain very much. Also I'm going to place their culture into the Edain category along with the Hadorians, Halethians, Beorings and possibly the Borings, since they remained faithful.

Sure. Looking at the pics on internet a "neanderthal style" would fit very well 

Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 23 Jun - 18:12 (2013)    Post subject: Druedain Portraits Reply with quote

Yep, neanderthals or Australopithecus would be a good choice for druedain. 
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jun - 00:31 (2013)    Post subject: Druedain Portraits Reply with quote

I would prefer neandethal if possible, as they had red and blonde hair as well as dark according to the latest genetic studies, and therefore much more human-like than Australopithecus.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jun - 16:18 (2013)    Post subject: Druedain Portraits Reply with quote

Ghan-Buri-Ghan is coming !  Very Happy
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jun - 16:43 (2013)    Post subject: Druedain Portraits Reply with quote

Huahahahahhahaha he's great!  Mr. Green Embarassed
Hey Lon, have you finished your fantastic Hobbits? 
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jun - 16:44 (2013)    Post subject: Druedain Portraits Reply with quote

Not yet, i have to finish the hats, and the military uniform. But it's in progress too. The easy point with druedain it's that they don't needs clothes Very Happy
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jun - 16:45 (2013)    Post subject: Druedain Portraits Reply with quote

Mr. Green
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jun - 18:30 (2013)    Post subject: Druedain Portraits Reply with quote

Druedain Power!

Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jun - 21:31 (2013)    Post subject: Druedain Portraits Reply with quote

Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 8 Aug - 19:15 (2013)    Post subject: Druedain Portraits Reply with quote

Less-bearded druedain, and wifes:

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:21 (2017)    Post subject: Druedain Portraits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Characters/Dynasties/Cultures -> Character Portraits All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange