The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

New Alpha v0.1
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 19 Jul - 16:29 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

I know, i didn't finished this work Wink
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 19 Jul - 16:29 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 10:52 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

I've tested a bit the alpha. I've noticed that any event pops up, never! You can not even get married or assassinate characters (for the same reason, i think) Very strange bug  Question
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 11:12 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

Yep, i don't know why i've got this problem, but as i told you, it's not the final 0.1b, i just post it for help us Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 13:45 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

Some errors fixed:
- Traits are fixed, we had some errors in the code (old code, before the latest DLC)
- Flags are ok
- Gondor/Rohan/Mordor/Mirkwood/Isengard/Harondor are build
- Portraits for dwarves women are fixed

Some errors we have to fix:
- No pop up events (even if weddings, birth, and all the stuff works)
- Some duplicate ids for gondorian/numenorean characters
- Graphic bugs on dwarves men, orks.
- The game crash when i put all the gondorian dynasties. The problem is from the dynasties 111-118
- The Shire still don't build correctly

Other things to put on:
- Istari/Maiar/Silvan Elves/Balrog/Druedain Portraits

I miss something?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 15:11 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

Lon, does the newest alpha in the cubby contain those fixes?

Last edited by Chris93 on Sat 20 Jul - 19:59 (2013); edited 1 time in total
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 19:04 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

*EDIT*
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 21 Jul - 11:58 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

Not the portraits for dwarves women, but the other problems are ok.

I found the problem of Crash for Blood Royal and i fix it. It was a problem with cultures and portraits (some cultures were with norsegfx or celticgfx, and if you don't have the portraits DLCs, it crashed...).
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 22 Jul - 10:58 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

New things:
- Some Minor titles added for Rohan/Gondor/Mordor (thread here for the list)
- Potraits for Istari/Goblins/Orks/Uruk added
- Fixed the portraits in the cultures file (cause of crash of Blood Royal)
- Fixed the Dwarf male portraits (ears)
- Fixed the traits who don't appears
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Mon 22 Jul - 15:13 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

For those without the dlc portraits a secondary fall back culture can be added to the cultures file as a fallback option.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 22 Jul - 15:35 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

Yep, that's what i do Wink
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Mon 22 Jul - 15:47 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 24 Jul - 15:42 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

I've tried last Alpha 01.b and I've to be honest, guys, we're making great steps forward  Shocked .
Anyway, talking about it. Did you remove the vanilla feature that allowed us to declare wars against different religions without creating a claim? Because when I try, with Gondor, to declare war against Mordor, the game says i've not claims  Sad  I think this is a MUST for this mod, it would be completely "unrealistic" seeing Mordor or Gondor obliged to fabricate a claim to attack each other  Laughing
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 24 Jul - 15:51 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

The casus belli aren't there, that's why it won't works for now Wink
But it's planned, don't worry. For now, most of the works is on the map/characters. There's again a lot of provinces to adds (in Harad/rhun/mordor... all the east and south of the map), and a lot of characters to create (for umbar/Beornings/dale/all the dwarves/Dunedain/Haradrims/...). When all this huge work will be done, all the gameplay mechanics will follow !
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 24 Jul - 15:56 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

Lonhaldar wrote:
The casus belli aren't there, that's why it won't works for now Wink
But it's planned, don't worry. For now, most of the works is on the map/characters. There's again a lot of provinces to adds (in Harad/rhun/mordor... all the east and south of the map), and a lot of characters to create (for umbar/Beornings/dale/all the dwarves/Dunedain/Haradrims/...). When all this huge work will be done, all the gameplay mechanics will follow !

Happy to know it. Now I'm working a bit on minor decisions and italian translation (little question: do those provinces named west/north/top mid etc have temporary names?) If you need help with flags and similar, just ask and I'll see what I can do  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 24 Jul - 16:02 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

Thanks Chris, I'll needs you help later, when i'll add provinces for harad i think. But you can work on minor decisions, decisions, events, if you want Very Happy

For the south/west/north/mid provinces, there'll be some changes, for Mirkwood at least. But that's the work of Redit and i don't know if he planned final names or not.  Smile
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:57 (2017)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 3 of 7

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange