The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

New Alpha v0.1
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 2 Sep - 14:07 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

Ok! And if you've got time too, you can finish the flags maybe Very Happy
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 2 Sep - 14:07 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 2 Sep - 14:12 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

Tell me what is missing, and, if you're not in a rush, i can complete them by the end of this week  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 2 Sep - 14:14 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

Perfect! I needs the flags for Rhovanion, and for the kingdom of Nurad too.  For Rhovanion, you could look to my first flags in my cubby, and for Nurad, you could make in the same style that Khand/Rhûn. Needs also the dwarven kingdom in Nurad. I put the names in the good topic Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 6 Sep - 18:59 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

Some stuff for the future 0.1d:

Problems fixed:
- Definitions bug with the provinces of Asgaril/Sandroad
- Localisation of Orthanc/Isengard changed to Isengard/Isendale
- Vanilla files removed in the Localisation folder
- de jure kingdoms map now don't crash game.
- Fixed the province histories of Nuku
- Fixed the events bug

Features added:
- New traits for Numenoreans ("Blood of Numenor" and "Blood of Isildur")
- New trait for Ringwraiths ("Nazgûl", give to them immortality)
- Minor Decisions related to unique traits added (give object to son, ...)
- Baronies for all Arthedain, and some major lands
- Lines of Kings of Arthedain/Cardolan/Rudhaur and of Ohtar added
- New localisations for settlements
- New duchies and names for Eriador provinces
- New casus belli for Wilderness conquest. Not holy war, so not all the wilderness provinces against you each time you want to conquers a new territory.
- New Casus Belli for Aragorn, he can now claim provinces of Arnor and Gondor with the "Isildur's heir claim".

Problems not fixed :
- modded decisions doesn't seems to appears
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 6 Sep - 20:04 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

Great news! What was the cause of the event bug? (It could be the same cause of the new decision bug)
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 6 Sep - 20:07 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

It was probably because of the cultures/religions. I just added some files in the event folders, i have to change all the events. but if you want to test new ones, it works.It's not the same problem for decisions, because "classic" ones works, but not the ones i made (give an object to son f.e.)
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 7 Sep - 13:20 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

I've replaced every vanilla loading_tip with most famous Lord of the RIngs quotes. It is ready for the next build, you can find it in my cubby (loading_tips.csv)
Later i'll put the last Rhovanion flags too  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 7 Sep - 13:33 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

Great, thanks! I begin the translation in French, but i have to find all the good quotes ^^
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 7 Sep - 13:39 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

I took them from the "top 70 LOTR quotes", if you cannot find the french corresponding, just take another french LOTR quote  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 7 Sep - 13:40 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

I'll find all of them don't worry Wink
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 11 Sep - 12:17 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

BUGS
The following title don't have localisations:
d_formenyar
d_miniriath
d_harlond
d_laergrim
d_evendim
d_mayor_shire
d_west_pinnath
d_brethyar

The counties of Overhill and Greenfield should be landed under North Farthing, but, currently, are under South Farthing. 
Rohan landed titles seem to have some problems, each county is independent
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 11 Sep - 12:46 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

yeah i know for the localisations, i fix it now, there's k_pinnath_gelin too Wink

For the two other bugs : if you look to the de jure duchy map, you'll see that Overhill and Greenfield are under the north farthing duchy, it's just the title history of these two provinces we have to change, they're now under the mayor_shire duchy Wink

I don't understand your bug for Rohan, when i launch the mod, rohan is good, all the counties are under the king leadership... But i've got a strange issue with the de-jure empire of gondor.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 12 Sep - 12:04 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

BUG/SUGGESTIONS

We have a too young Saruma  Mr. Green  (I've noticed that he has the correct grey hair in the select playable county menu, but he gets this wonderful black hair in game)

This is a suggestion, maybe Denethor looks a bit too young? Maybe you could try to give him grey hair and see how it looks  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 12 Sep - 12:17 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

In fact i was trying something with the portraits, so in the current version, in the defines.lua, i changed these lines :
Quote:
PORTRAIT_ADULT_FEMALE_AGE_THRESHOLD = 16, -- Female child to adult age portrait switch
PORTRAIT_MID_AGE_THRESHOLD = 50, -- Middle age switch for character portraits
PORTRAIT_OLD_AGE_THRESHOLD = 100,

So we switch to the "old" portraits only at 100, but i'll move it to 70 maybe, with a mid_age at 35. But if i do that, Aragorn will have white hairs at the beginning of the scenario Wink
I search the possibility to change it by cultures, so dunedain should have the old portraits at 100-120, hobbits around 80, or dwarves around 200... 

The portraits for the Istari aren't done, it's just a working version. Saruman will have white hairs, don't worry Wink

You didn't answer to me, but what was the problem with Rohan?

EDIT : fixed the bug with the de_jure empire of Gondor !
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 12 Sep - 12:45 (2013)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1 Reply with quote

It seems it was a temporary bug, all looks normal now  Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:37 (2017)    Post subject: New Alpha v0.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 6 of 7

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange