The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Problems with provinces map
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sat 19 Oct - 13:02 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

I'm not sure who is now contributing to the provinces map, and there have been significant changes recently.

These are some problems that need addressing, which I can fix for the next version.

Iron Hills and Northern Mountains need impassable black
Southern Blue Mountains need adding to landed_titles 
Impassable Borders around Blue Mountains and Mirkwood can be made much thinner
Rivers and crossings need aligned impassable borders to make crossings only a certain points 
Borders generally need to be aligned with major rivers
General aesthetic province resizing
Visit poster’s website Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 19 Oct - 13:02 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 19 Oct - 14:47 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

I was working on provinces map. But now it's all yours, I'm currently working on provinces history. Go on, don t worry Okay
Don't worry for southern Luin, i can think about it Wink
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 22 Oct - 14:24 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

Chris, you could also add the Glittering Halls south of Helms Deep, maybe wilderness?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 22 Oct - 15:18 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

I'm not sure about this...i think it should be a simple barony, not an entire county...but we can discuss about it  Mr. Green
Are you currently working on the map?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 22 Oct - 15:28 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

It's not a simple barony i believe, after the War of the Rings it seems to be an important place of trade between dwarves, gondorian, rohir and elves
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 22 Oct - 15:32 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

Well,if you want I'll create it  Mr. Green , i'll make it under the Kingdom of Rohan, wilderness culture and religion , ruled by the ruler of Helm's Deep? It's useless to put there a wilderness count, since it would be conquered after 2 months  Mr. Green
Redit, if you're not working on the map, i can start creating it  Okay
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 22 Oct - 15:35 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

I am working only on terrain and colormaps atm, you can change provinces, ill effect my changes later

Glittering Halls like South Ered Luin is already drawn, it just needs to be entered into the files

Last edited by Redit on Tue 22 Oct - 15:36 (2013); edited 1 time in total
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 22 Oct - 15:35 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

Perfect, any other requests ?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 22 Oct - 15:37 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

Can't think of any now but there will probably be more  Wink
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 22 Oct - 15:39 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

I'd like to add South Luin provinces...but i have no sources fo those lands
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 22 Oct - 15:40 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

Sources?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 22 Oct - 15:42 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

There's no official sources for them i think, but look at the MERP map on the Nuku's cubby!
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 22 Oct - 15:43 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

Redit wrote:
Sources?

Yep, I don't know which province can be put there. I've a couple of maps, but the South Luin zone doesn't have place names 
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 22 Oct - 15:44 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

Oh the names, for North Luin I just called them x Range until we can get better names, but the three provinces have been drawn already I think, and one outside of mountains that was forgotten whenever they were added
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 23 Oct - 15:56 (2013)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map Reply with quote

I've added Glittering Caves, what about adding Druedain Forest as a little separate county?
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:21 (2017)    Post subject: Problems with provinces map

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange