The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

[RESOLVED] Crash - Leaving game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:00 (2013)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Leaving game Reply with quote

A post about the crash when we try to leave the game.

Last edited by Lonhaldar on Wed 11 Dec - 19:57 (2013); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:00 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:10 (2013)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Leaving game Reply with quote

Can it be linked to dynasties? 
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:11 (2013)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Leaving game Reply with quote

I'm not sure, as if we leave from the selection menu it crash too.By the way, yes, we don't have any "score", it could be one of the problem
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:33 (2013)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Leaving game Reply with quote

Could it be a cheksum problem? In our mod, it"s JOWU, when it should be MLYP?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:43 (2013)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Leaving game Reply with quote

Do cheksum differences cause crashes?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:48 (2013)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Leaving game Reply with quote

Seems to (answer in the tech support, a player get a cheksum ETED, and his game crashed):
Quote:
Alright, that is the wrong checksum 
 For patch 1.111 it is supposed to give checksum MLYP.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:51 (2013)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Leaving game Reply with quote

Mod usually change the vanilla checksum. AGOT mod doesn't have the vanilla one. But i could be wrong  Rolling Eyes
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:52 (2013)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Leaving game Reply with quote

Yes, that's what i saw, but i'm searching a reason to this crash Wink
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 19:26 (2013)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Leaving game Reply with quote

It could also be that we're missing some vanilla files. For example, without the "on_actions.txt", the game functionality was weird in that pop-ups didn't happen at all when war got declared and such. That may also corrupt save games (if things don't get saved properly). At first glance, however, there are no important event files missing...

The directories that we are fully replacing (meaning the game doesn't check for them at all in CK II original) are:

replace_path = "history"
replace_path = "events"
replace_path = "decisions"
replace_path = "map"

In the map folder at least, we have a /prv folder (and file) which is not in the CK II directory. Anyone know what this does?

In history we don't have the /diplomacy and /wars (tried adding empty folders just now, but still crashed).

I don't think it's the "score", when I resign a game, the score shows (but mostly empty) and THEN it crashes before hitting the main menu again.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 8 Nov - 11:44 (2013)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Leaving game Reply with quote

Code:
Chris93
What could be the cause of a crash when you resign the game?

cybrxkhan
Most likely cause is having duplicate character IDs. Check your error logto see whether it detects any duplicate IDs.

The errors log shows this duplicates:
Code:
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 17095 45. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 17118 45. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 2108 45. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 2115 45. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 2119 45. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3115 45. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 5093 45. Already exists in game.

Could this be the cause of the crash?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 8 Nov - 12:19 (2013)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Leaving game Reply with quote

Well in my current version, i fixed all the duplicate id, but i've still got the crash!
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 8 Nov - 12:19 (2013)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Leaving game Reply with quote

Sad
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:15 (2017)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Leaving game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange