The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

[UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:01 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

Aragorn continue to crash for Blood and some others.
It's certainly linked with a DLC, and certainly with Legacy of Rome, as it crash for me when i disactivate it.
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:01 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:17 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

I have Legacy of Rome however, and it still crashes for me... I also tried deleting everything in his character file (traits, DNA, etc) and just having a generic Aragorn, and he still crashes.

I'll give it another try and see if I can narrow it down further.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:18 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

I believed that was linked to the casus belli "heir of isildur". Could you try to remove it and try again?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:36 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

I deleted the "Imperial Reconquest" CB which required the "Blood of Isildur" trait. Still crashes... what else does Aragorn have that might make him crash if it's not the CB, portrait, or traits?

Special titles?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 18:38 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

Yeah, he got a titular "duchy" title, could it be that? Here the code:
Quote:
d_dunedain_of_north = {
color={ 40 160 40 }
color2={ 220 220 0 }

capital = 270 # Fornost

creation_requires_capital = no
landless = yes

dignity = 100 # Counted as having this many more counties than it does

title = "CHIEF"
title_female = "CHIEF"
foa = "CHIEF_FOA"
short_name = yes

religion=religion_dunedain
culture=culture_dunedain
}

Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 19:01 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

Very strange - I deleted the title, and it still crashed.

Then the last thing that I hadn't tried deleting was his parents - and it worked Shocked

Without parents, Aragorn works even with the title Dunedain of the North, all his traits, and his portrait DNA.

I can't see anything in Arathorn II or Gilraen that would make a crash, however... !

Edit: It crashes however when I click on the Isildurianath dynasty shield... hmmm... something is definitely buggy with one of his ancestors...
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 19:04 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

Well, now you know where to look for. Something wrong with that dinasty
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 19:09 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

Yep, weird thing is that it almost certainly must be either his mother or father, since the game crashed at first just by opening his portrait page (and not the dynasty one). But there's nothing there that looks off.

What characters are visible when you guys open his portrait page? Only his two parents?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 19:11 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

Just try to use the files i put in my cubby, i think i fixed one thing or two with the dynasty of Aragorn.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 19:36 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

The Arnor characters are 2 months old, as far as I can see?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 19:37 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

No, i worked on the file today :p
Look in my cubby/ready to build/characters
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 19:41 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

Found it - But no luck, still crashes  Confused
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 19:44 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

Weird... Try to remove the dynasty in the dynasty file?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 19:59 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

Nope, still crashes...  it's probably something very very simple that we're just not seeing  Shocked
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Nov - 20:00 (2013)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn Reply with quote

Certainly yes! The weird thing is that the validator didn't find any error. Try to go further on the numenorean ancestrors?
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:17 (2017)    Post subject: [UNRESOLVED] Crash with Aragorn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange