The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Release
Goto page: 1, 2, 340, 41, 42  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 17:48 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Alpha 0.3a is ready!

Changelog:
- New portraits for Druedain/Easterlings/Hillmen/Rhovanion/hobbits
- 4 New Bookmarks : The Fall of Arnor, The Kin-Strife, The Wainriders Invasion and the New Shadow
- New retinues
- New mercenaries
- New cultural modifiers
- New Baronies in Rohan
- South Luin duchy and the three counties
- Fixed cultural map
- New kingdoms of Forochel and Hillmen
- Arnor get now characters during all the history of the kingdom (from 8221 to 10318)
- History of Lindon since 8221 with new characters
- History of Shire since 9944 with new characters
- History of Rhovanion in progress
- Fixed plots for Gondor/Rohan/Mordor
- New map by Redit

Known Bugs :
- Crash with savegame/aragorn and easterlings characters/resign
- Graphical bug with goblins and orcs
- Bug with the "colonisation" event (fire every month, even if the land is from the ruler culture, needs to be fixed!)

Last edited by Lonhaldar on Fri 7 Feb - 14:29 (2014); edited 2 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 17:48 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 17:49 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Huge work. Well done guys  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 17:51 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Yeah, Blood and you are making an huge work these days, and we made great progress. Once we'll fix our vugs, we'll have a really playable version!
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 18:01 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I fixed the colonization event Lon Smile

I posted it on your thread a while back, it's here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nggrh3

Or were you experiencing problems with this version as well? I haven't seen any issues with it at least...
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 18:02 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Oh i didn't see the attached file, sorry! So, when you'll use the 0.3a, just update with this file Wink
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 18:04 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Okay

And yes, great work team! If we could just fix that save-game crash, we'd be very very close to a playable version.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 18:12 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Just to keep you informed of my future plans. I'm going to work on landed_titles and history/provinces again. I want to complete Rohan baronies so that we can start adding characters there too.  Okay  I'd like to know whether Redit is working on provinces map since I'd like to fix the sea provinces bug.   Mr. Green
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 18:15 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Sounds good!

My plan is to focus on events, I want a cultural province change to work when orcs conquer or get conquered, and then I'll see what else I can think of. Also going to do an infertility event for all races at a certain age, so we can set the menopause age much higher so that Arwen and other older elves can have kids.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 18:18 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

On my side, i'll make more history files for Rhovanion, and will fix some kingdoms in our bookmarks. And of course, i'll fix all our portraits, and make new ones  Okay
If you're working on the landed_titles, just add these lines about the eothed (not in the 0.3a, but i'm working on them) :
Quote:
k_eothed = {
color={ 14 68 1 }
color2={ 255 255 252 }

capital = 413 # South Opposite Lorien

culture = culture_eothed

catholic = 100 # Crusade target weight

title = "LORD"
title_female = "LADY"
    title_prefix = "LORD_OF"
}

Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 19:54 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Just tested it, and looks great  Okay

Two issues:

When copying the fixed colonisation event/decision, remember to delete the previous versions (they are called something with wilderness, should be easy enough to spot in /events and /decisions).

Also, the landed titles doesn't include my mercenaries so they don't show up in the game as-is. Chris's latest version of the landed_titles should have them though, since he merged them? And good news - no flag bug with titular titles as far as I can see, but half the mercenaries still get random flags. I'll try and get this fixed, but so far it's not a big deal at least as it doesn't affect the rest of the flags in-game.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 19:55 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I posted my updated landed titles in my cubby. Maybe Lon forgot tu put it inside?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 20:18 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Yep, just took it  from there  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 20:23 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Stupid me Very Happy
I'll post a new version of the landed_titles in my cubby, i fixed a bug with e_rhovanion, and added the k_eothed too Wink
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 20:35 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 12 Nov - 21:50 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Quick fix: in static_modifiers.txt, change wilderness to "wilderness_culture_modifier" - I must have uploaded an old version, it says "culture_wilderness_culture_modifier" which obviously is not right  Shocked
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:20 (2017)    Post subject: Beta Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 340, 41, 42  >
Page 1 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange