The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Release
Goto page: <  1, 2, 38, 9, 1040, 41, 42  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 13 Dec - 19:29 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

The best new is that now the mod is clean and without serious bugs
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 13 Dec - 19:29 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 13 Dec - 19:32 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Yep, I'm having great fun playing it now, and it will be even better once you guys see all the new events for the war of the ring!

Once the last few portrait crashes are resolved, we'll have to see if there are any events causing crashes - sometimes it does crash for me (very rarely), but I'm not sure if it's portraits or events, it usually happens when I'm playing as Sauron.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 15 Dec - 15:59 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Lonhaldar, for the next build, can you delete the reforce_narsil decision and event?

Hope you don't mind, but I'm having Narsil reforged via another event once Aragorn comes to Rivendell with the fellowship Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 15 Dec - 16:00 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ok, no problem! Maybe will remove the "Claim the crown of Gondor" decision/event, and i'll let you make your own way Wink
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 15 Dec - 16:06 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Yeah, it'll probably be necessary Very Happy

Not sure HOW it's going to be done yet, but it should somehow tie in with Aragorn leading an army to rescue minas tirith at just the right time....
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 16 Dec - 20:02 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

A new update is in my cubby
Features
-Lowered some traits bonus
-Added "Onodrim" trait
-Added malus in relations between "Elves-Dwarves" and "Onodrim-Orkish"
-Added a duchy in Brownlands (Haradnur)
-Added a duchy in Umbar (Caldur)
-Changed some duchies and counties localisations in Brownlands, Rhovanion, Enedwaith and Anduin Vale
-Changed a lot of duchies colors in Brownloands, Rhovanion, Enedwaith and Anduin Vale
-Created duchies in Mirkwood, now it is divided in "Halls of Thranduil, Emyn Lasgalen, Cell Angol and Emyn Guldur"
-Fixed a titles bug in Nurad
-Added correct holders in Fangorn
-Added provinces gfx for Entish, Hobbit, Elvish and Orkish cities and castles
-Added cultural titles localisations for Dunlendings, Isengard and Mordor
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 17 Dec - 14:11 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Excellent  Okay

My update with the war of the ring is also ready, but *important*: Before you install it, load up and see if you get a crash when opening Sauron's portrait.

I didn't have this before, but for some reason now I do - so we need to check if it has something to do with the changes I made here. It could also have happened after I installed version 3.3, I'm not sure exactly when it started.

Minor general tweaks:
-gave evilside to sauron and saruman
-fixed errors in evil side trait opposites syntax, and removed the potential part as it was blocking the trait from being given via char files
-gave Theoden incapable trait, to reflect Saruman's influence
-doubled the size of isengards uruk mercenaries to 10k -
-made it so that gondor and rohan cannot help each other while they are respectively threatened by Saruman and Mordor (war will come to men on both fronts)
-gave frodo the ring of power
-moved bilbo to rivendell
-moved gandalf to rivendell
-moved sam, pippin, merry to frodo (for ease of scripting purposes)
-drastically increased religious enemy CB from 50 piety cost, to 500. It shouldnt be easy to invade an entire kingdom. On the upside, gave good and evil
traits a +2 monthly piety since many of them (rohan, gondor, etc) barely have any temples at all.
-Before, the good_side_switch rebellion would happen when Saruman or Sauron took Gondor or Rohan, with vassals declaring independence.
Since they were just beaten in a major war, vassals cant use this against maiar, istari, or culture_group_melkor rulers with evil side trait.

As for the War of the Ring, it is more or less functional, but there will of course be issues. We can discuss these in the thread Okay

Here are the files, everything should be overwritten - if you've not worked on any of these files, otherwise integrate as needed.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4sij6l
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 17 Dec - 14:21 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

A hint, remember to remove lifestyle = yes from your good/evil side traits  Okay
However, i pasted your good/evil side traits in my last update in my cubby
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 17 Dec - 14:25 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Done  Okay

But we'll all need to do it, especially Lonhaldar as he is making the new build.

And unfortunately I don't use dropbox that often, I tend to wait for the new builds to be released before I get the updates from you guys. What else did you change in good/evil? I added monthy_character_piety = 2 from my side.

Mine look like this now:

evil_side = {
       diplomacy = -2
       martial = 2
       opposites = {
       good_side
       }
       opposite_opinion = -80
       same_opinion = 30
       monthy_character_piety = 2      
       ai_ambition = 20 #Influences the AI's desire for expansion, primarily affecting the likelihood of wanting to declare war.
       ai_zeal = 10 #Influences the way the AI deals with religious conflict, primarily whether the AI will join crusades and neighboring holy wars.
       ai_rationality = -15 #Influences the way the AI makes choices, such as whether the AI will compare its own levy size with its enemy levy size if it wants to go to war.
}

good_side = {
       diplomacy = 2
       stewardship = 1
       opposites = {
       evil_side
        }  
       opposite_opinion = -80
       same_opinion = 30
       general_opinion = 10
       monthy_character_piety = 2
       ai_rationality = 10 #Influences the way the AI makes choices, such as whether the AI will compare its own levy size with its enemy levy size if it wants to go to war.
       ai_honor = 30 #Influences the likelihood the AI will honor relationships and alliances, and the chance of attacking despite such relations. Also affects its likelihood of joining plots.
}
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 17 Dec - 14:30 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I removed the lifestyle, but in my opinion also general_opinion = 10 should be removed from good_side tab or we'll have that bonus towards evil characters too. I've just noticed it in a character tab, you might see something like this :

Guardian of Middle Earth vs Corrupted by Darkness - 80
Guardian of Middle Earth + 10

Quite odd
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 17 Dec - 14:34 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Removing the general bonus then also, and Lonhaldar please copy/paste this file directly on to the old one:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8m292y
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 17 Dec - 14:56 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I merged Blood's new trait gfx file with mine, it's in my cubby
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 17 Dec - 16:59 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Very important Lonhaldar:

Please check if you crash while clicking on Sauron BEFORE you install my update. I need to know if it's my update, or if it's 3.3 in general Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 17 Dec - 18:07 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Yeap, will check it now, and will install after the update.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 18 Dec - 10:40 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ok, so after two different try, the bug comes wwith your update, maybe because of orcs or something like this... Did you changed something in Sauron's file?
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:37 (2017)    Post subject: Beta Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 38, 9, 1040, 41, 42  >
Page 9 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange