The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Release
Goto page: <  1, 2, 39, 10, 1140, 41, 42  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 18 Dec - 10:55 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I remember he removed the balrog from Sauron's dinasty. Maybe there's some errors there
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 18 Dec - 10:55 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Wed 18 Dec - 11:47 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Well there was a "parsing error", that is a missing } in the Ainur file - and I gave him the evil_side trait, but hmm... will try to figure out what the problem is.

Edit: The problem was indeed that I had removed the Balrog from Melkor's dynasty. Something is wrong with the Ainur file in general, however, besides what I changed - I can click on Sauron now, and he has the evil_side trait, but clicking on the Melkondili dynasty crashes the game. The validator also found some errors in the file, but I don't have time to go through it again unfortunately.

Here is the non-crashing file for now, however. Please integrate into the latest build:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tcu8fg
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 26 Dec - 18:16 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

NEW UPDATE IN MY CUBBY!  Very Happy

Features
-Added a duchy in Brownlands (Haradnur)
-Hillmen splitted in 2 different group: Rhudaurim and Angmarim (They're still WIP and ruled by the same ruler)
-Added castles/cities provincesgfx for every culture
-Added Amon Hen
-Added more than 95 baronies through Rohan, Shire and South Gondor
-Added Onodrim trait
-Added Hobbit trait
-Replaced several vanilla localisations with more accurate ones
-Fixed a bug in dwarven infertility event (found with the validator)
-Changed several WIP Baronies names
-Changed some WIP Counties names
-Changed Rohan duchies colors
-Changed some duchies and counties localisations in Brownlands, Rhovanion, Enedwaith and Anduin Vale
-Changed a lot of duchies colors in Brownlands, Rhovanion, Enedwaith and Anduin Vale
-Created duchies in Mirkwood, now it is divided in "Halls of Thranduil, Emyn Lasgalen, Cell Angol and Emyn Guldur"
-Fixed a title bug in Nurad
-Fixed an error with some rivers that could not be navigable
-Completely changed colors of duchies in all Eriador
-Changed some vanilla localisations in Eriador

Copy and replace everything

Last edited by Chris93 on Sun 29 Dec - 15:34 (2013); edited 2 times in total
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 26 Dec - 18:20 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Perfect! I'll finish my characters for Mordor soon, so next beta could be build before 2014 maybe Wink
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 26 Dec - 18:37 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

PS: Using the validator i've noticed a looooooot of errors in the characters files, most of them are:
1) No death/birth dates 
2) Not valid dynasties ID
And this error that i don't understand
"Declarations cannot happen after a date clause. For optimal clarity, all declarations should be above any date clause."
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 26 Dec - 18:57 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Birth and death dates are because validator doesn't recognize dates past 10,000 so those are hard to fix using the validator, it flags even the good ones as errors.

Declarations are the #messages, that error can be ignored.

The dynasty one though, yes, that should be looked at!
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 26 Dec - 19:00 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Oh, well, good new!  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 26 Dec - 19:05 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

There's some missing dynasties ID in the gondorian ones if my memory is good, some "kings/princes" of Gondor don't have their dynasties implemented, they made the game crash before, but i think that's now, the bug is fixed!
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 13:50 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I'm posting the new material in an hour, i made a couple of additions
-Fixed an error with some rivers that could not be navigable
-Completely changed colors of duchies in all Eriador
-Changed some vanilla localisations in Eriador
Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 14:13 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 10:34 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I forgot to say it. I posted the material in my cubby  Mr. Green
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 10:35 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

No problem Wink 
I'm currently fixing some things with characters (adding blood of numenor/orkish/... traits to all the characters who needs them), i'll make a new build with all this stuff, so we'll have soemthing clean Wink
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 10:36 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 13:20 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

i'm uploading the new build. 

Needs to be fixed : 
- Orcs female portraits (may crash the game, so don't click on orcs portraits, goblins ones are fixed)
- Nazgul "King/duke" portraits
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 13:37 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Okay
Thanks
PS: Is the Blood Royal's war of the rings event in this build?
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:14 (2017)    Post subject: Beta Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 39, 10, 1140, 41, 42  >
Page 10 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange