The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Release
Goto page: <  1, 2, 315, 16, 1740, 41, 42  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 15:53 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Blood, can you extend the maiar killer events to wraith?
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 15:53 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:00 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Done  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:01 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Perfect !
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 17:15 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Mini-update 16

Latest fixes/additions:

-tweaked plots again, hopefully now the "saurondefeated" global flag works, so vassals can only plot against house of eorl/hurin/isildur once sauron is defeated OR if the year is 11380, after the main events of hte war of the ring, to allow people to have long-term challenging games also if they dont destroy the ring but still make a huge empire
-tweaked province race change event, so that now spider and wight cultured provinces are also cleared
-added some random courtier events for different races, we can all use this file to make whatever new ones we can think of, each race has a different namespace
-convert also now wight random courtiers into orcs
-nazguls lose nazgul trait after saurons death, and should die now
-other minor tweaks and fixes that we agreed upon in hte last minute testing here on the forum

Things that need to be fixed:
The Witch King's heir must not be a Bellakar noble, anything that needs to be done to prevent this including giving him an orc "son" and heir should be done Okay

Unless there's anything else critical, I think that's it  for my contributions to the almost-final build! We'll have to take a look at it of course, and see if we missed anything, but otherwise I'm good to go!

EDIT: Here is the file -

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h9cunn
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 18:27 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Before the final release, can someone also give Aragorn health = 6 in his character file? I've seen him die sometimes at age 100ish, even with the blood of numenor and heir of isildur trait.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 18:35 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

could it be for the death_palantir? I've already talked with Lon about it
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 18:48 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Yes, but that's only -1 health. Shouldn't make THAT much of a difference... but yeah, we can try it, or let testing reveal whether it's still an issue. It's not critical - just "nice to have", instead of "need to have" for the moment Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 19:00 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

For now i hold off, i can't load the game since i added the latest files of Blood, trying to search chat's wrong (already fixed some closing brackets or missing ")
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 19:05 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Update 16?

That's weird, I'm playing with those same files myself...
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 19:06 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Yep, with the update 16... Trying to look because of what...
It could be because of some changes on my side, i've got a freeze in the loading screen once i selected a character... 
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 19:09 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Everything works with update 16 for me.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 19:10 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ok! I'll find the reason!
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 19:12 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I just copy/pasted the update 16 directly on to my version again, there are no problems there that I can see. I can select characters without it freezing also.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 19:32 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Blood, can you try to make a build with the files i put on my cubby? As i don't have much time to work on tonight, i let you make the job ^^
(make a backup before Wink )
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 19:51 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Sure, it has all the latest stuff?

I only have an hour or two myself, but I'll try and get a version working Okay

Edit: Ahh, well I actually I don't have all of Chris's latest work either, and I'm not used to working on dropbox... we'll just leave it until tomorrow night, if you have time there Smile Otherwise tomorrow afternoon I'll take a look at it again!

I'm also fixing the plot_DECISIONS, where the real problem lay... so I won't be ready until tomorrow anyways for the final testing Smile
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:39 (2017)    Post subject: Beta Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 315, 16, 1740, 41, 42  >
Page 16 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange