The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Release
Goto page: <  1, 2, 316, 17, 1840, 41, 42  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 21:35 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I made a folder where you can place anything that is tested and needs to be added to beta before release (0.3.7b additions). Once we have a final working beta I'll upload it to our ModDB page and mediafire and update the pdox forum post
Visit poster’s website Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 21:35 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 10:31 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ok, i fixed the problem on my side, so now, it works! The 0.3.7 will be on the cubby in some minutes.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 12:33 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I can reorganize and post my work for tonight, is it ok for you or we are in a hurry? Mr. Green
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 12:36 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Well, we wanted to post the mod today, depends on when tonight maybe, but if you can't, no problem, we'll post it later
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 12:42 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

17:00-18:00? Maybe earlier
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 12:43 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Oh, that's perfect Very Happy
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 13:35 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

The 0.3.7a is uploading, you'll have it in a couple of minutes.

-Adding new characters for Bree-Land and Dunedain
-Adding new traits and DNAs for elvishs and humans important characters
-Adding new clothes for elves women, also new portraits for balrog and nazgul "females"
-Adding all the last updates of Blood Royal
-New interface stuff by Redit
-Added new history titles
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 13:54 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ahh, good - looking forward to it!

I'll also need an hour or three, still trying to get the faction thing to work... very close now... by the way, did you remove the trait saruman_spell from Theoden? In 0.3.6 he didn't have it, but he needs it otherwise Rohan beats back Saruman's first assault...
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 13:57 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Hmmm... Normally, he's got the trait.
I noticed something strange: for a reason i don't know, Arwen switch to another father after some years?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 13:58 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Mmm, if I don't get wrong Theoden still has the trait. Talking about traits, why does Arwen get the blood of numenor trait?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 14:00 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

She needs it after she marry Aragorn, she's not an elf anymore at this time... But well, it's maybe too early, we should give her this trait later than in 11362.6.22, because she'll die quickly...
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 14:05 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Edit : was my fault for the switch of Arwen. Fixed it for the final version  Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 14:10 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

She'll die instantly even with the blood of numenor trait if she is not an elf anymore Smile

For the Arwen thing, we'll need to create a series of special events, where she and Aragorn both have the "engagement trait" so they don't marry others, where they can get rid of this via decision, and where she gains another special immortality trait even when she becomes Dunedain cultured and loses the elf trait. She is then supposed to lose this immortality trait upon Aragorn's death. We also need to fix the menopause age to something like 5000, and give special infertility traits to different races at different times. So yeah, it's going to take some time, but we'll get it done eventually Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 14:23 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

yep, sounds to be a good solution!

Edit : Another little thing, in the 0.3.7a, dunland is broken at beginning, but it's fixed now (changed the rulers of dunland, was only a placeholder).
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 14:32 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Aragorn's portrait crashes in the new version... it even crashed when I clicked single-player at first, until I removed the bookmark characters. Did you make any changes to the dunedain portraits? Denethor also looks different...

Could you try to see if you get the same crash if you disable your portrait DLCs Lon? I think that's why some of us get these Aragorn crashes and you don't.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:36 (2017)    Post subject: Beta Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 316, 17, 1840, 41, 42  >
Page 17 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange