The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Release
Goto page: <  1, 2, 319, 20, 2140, 41, 42  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 16:27 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Great!

For the readme.txt, which I think we should include:

-link to this forum, encourage users to post bug reports here

Gameplay explanations:
-Plots are restricted for certain cultures, some of these restrictions end either when Sauron is destroyed via the ring quest, or if the year is 11390.
-Some units from certain cultures are very powerful, but there are fewer of them. Others, like orcs, are weaker but there are many more of them.
-Some events (such as when Mordor or Gondor is conquered and the nobles/provinces change cultures or are expelled MAY lead to a crash to desk-top if you're computer is a bit dated). The solution is to reload, play at speed 1, and let the event take its course, then you can speed up again.
-This is a late alpha/early beta. There may be some issues because of that - please report them in our mod forum, or on the main thread on the Paradox forums
-The mod is NOT fully tested for balance. We will need your feedback to get the mix right so it is challenging and fun for all sides.
-
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 16:27 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 16:37 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Lon, is everything ok with my files?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 16:39 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Perfect! All works fine, i'm building the .rar file currently Wink
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 17:55 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

New Beta looks good!

But what are those portraits of those guys in southern mirkwood? They look easterling... or?

And I hate to say it, but game crashes when I click on them Sad
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 17:58 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

They are spiders, and apparently spider portraits crash...didn't know it.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 17:59 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Or rather, I see now that they're spiders, which is fine - but the spiderfemale portraits crash. I can check on them at game-start, but once they marry, there's a crash, and also when I click on their court which has females in it... hmm... what's a quick solution to this..
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 18:02 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Oh, i forgot these stupid spiders... Will fix it now!
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 18:03 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Okay

Once that's fixed, I think it looks great!

Or if there's not time, just make someone else have those counties? Like the ruler of Dol Guldur?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 18:04 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

If it cannot be fixed, yes, we can give thme to the ruler of dol guldur for now.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 18:05 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Well, two solutions:
We make the spider graphical culture a westerngfx for now, or i try to make quickly a spider female portraits...
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 18:08 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Give them westerngfx, you'll think about their portraits in the next builds Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 18:09 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Make it westerngfx Smile

Btw, here's a small province change update, so that spider culture courtiers also get driven out when good side peoples conquer them:

Goes directly in to the event folder, overwriting the old one -

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o7bqqr
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 18:36 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ok, fix it with making the dragon and spider graphical culture westerngfx, will wait for the first update!
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 18:39 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Wait for what first update... Aren't you going to upload a new version with these files? If we're still waiting for Redit, we may as well upload a new one with your spider-fix and my province fix, no?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 18:39 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

yep, but as Redit want to change something in the localisation, i put the files on dropbox, he'll just have to take them and put on before the first release
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:38 (2017)    Post subject: Beta Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 319, 20, 2140, 41, 42  >
Page 20 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange