The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Release
Goto page: <  1, 2, 321, 22, 2340, 41, 42  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 20:17 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?741669-Crusader-Kings-II…
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 20:17 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 20:22 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Very little patch, I don't think there will be problems
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 20:23 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

yes, and i played with it, seems to works fine.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 20:24 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Just try and upload it soon, Redit, if it's just minor changes you're making, we can add them to another update. I'd really like for people to be able to play it this Friday night, when they've been waiting for so long  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 20:42 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

The mos id uploading on mediafire and moddb Blood, it just a question of minutes now.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 20:44 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 23 Jan - 17:00 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

My keyboard died, and this onscreen one is slow, so i ll just post what i have here.

changes, including files from previous update:

-General changes to racial traits, no longer inherit_chance = 100, they are given via events to those who should have them already. It should no longer be possible to get health of 100+ from marrying those with creature of melkor traits.
-Also made event that if an evil AI ruler marries an orc, he kills her once he sees her. Evil human-played rulers, however, have the option to say they rather like her and keep her.
-This should further make half-orcs very rare. Evil rulers also spawn some evil female courtiers of cult of melkor, so that they don't have to go lookign for orc brides.
-The only half-orcs (if you want to get that trait for your heirs) are now spawned in Saruman's court shortly after start-up
-Tweaked (drastically lowered in most cases) health bonuses for racial traits
-Tweaked (drastically lowered) opinion bonuses from most items
-Increase ai_ambition for those corrupted by darkness, hopefully leading to more wars from Mordor
-Uruk Hai now also get the creature of melkor trait
-Sauron now really DOES lose the ringbearer trait when he get the ring. Alllmost sure it's fixed properly now!
*Tweaked health_events again
-Humans get the vanilla infirm-to-incapable health events
-Those with high blood of numenor get it later in life, and those with lower blood of numenor a bit earlier, but still after 100. Let us know how long people live on
average in your games, those with health added health bonuses such as blood of isildur or elven blood on top of their numenor trait should be able to live to 200ish (if they're lucky)
-Dwarves also begin to get infirm at around 300ish years of age, but can live to 400ish if they're healthy
-Half-Elves, if anyone ever gets one, live to be 150-250ish (Yes, I know Elros lived 450ish, but this is the later 3rd age, and you're just the descendant of a silvan elf, not a royal line
with maiar blood)
-Sauron can build a 75-man Olog Hai elite retinue, they're x5 for combat purposes. Hopefully AI will use them against Dunedain doomstacks in late-game.
-Fixed missing bracket in human infertility event, it should trigger properly now for human women
-Gave Barad-Dur special building more income; half the reason Sauron is inactive, I suspect, is because he is constantly broke and broke rulers can't declare war
-Gave Sauron an event to max out city and feudal taxes if they are not already; a human player can say no, of course, and won't get it again if so
-In defines.lua, changed BASE_AI_ARMY_SIZE = 40000, (it was 10,000 before). This should mean orcs should horde better together, and hopefully give an edge against the lower troop numbers of the good side
-Also reduced LEVY_MAINTENANCE_FACTOR = 1.5 to LEVY_MAINTENANCE_FACTOR = 0.75, it was only hurting Sauron who kept getting -40 income per day when he raised his hordes and spent most of the game in bankruptcy and inactive
-Nerfed halfling income buildings
*War scores
-Sometimes the war for gondor was lost as Sauron took some provinces, but the gondorian army was not defeated in the field. Changed to this in defines.lua
    SETTLEMENT_WARSCORE_MULTIPLIER = 0.1,           
    VASSAL_SETTLEMENT_WARSCORE_MULTIPLIER = 0.1,
So occupied provinces now count for only 1/3rd as they did previously. Wars now depend more on the battles won and armies defeated, not occupied land (though occupied capitals still give same warscore as before)
Increased warscore for battles by 33% to make up for this
-religious conversion of vassals now requries 10,000 piety (to prevent AI spamming it, because the event is disabled)
-Fixed event so that the Last Alliance still attacks Sauron once he has the ring, even if Gondor was restored
-Slightly increased health bonus from blood of numenors, even the ones with the strong trait could die at 80 (they should die at 120ish now, hopefully, or earlier if they get sick of course)
-Sometimes elves die of "natural reasons", health file issue? In any case, gave them 50 health bonus now, they shouldn't die
-Fixed mistake I made in health file, changes months to days for relevant events, the incapable/infirm traits for humans and dwarves should now trigger at the correct ages
-Fixed Dunlending claim event on Rohan
-Changed "invasion" casus belli for hostile religions/cultures so it only works on duchies not kingdoms
-New event to encourage Arnor and Gondor to be split into two realms if the king has an available heir to take either one; there will be opinion penalties from vassals if you do not do this due to the difficulty of administering
two such large and distant realms at once. It triggers from 11400 onwards.
-fixed colonization (before, it only worked if you were independent - it should work for all now)
-fixed issue with aragorns dynasty not being able to call on rohan; they now can, just like the house of stewards
-Every 5 years or so after 11375, Sauron gets a claim on a random bordering duchy from the "good side" cultures, to encourage mordorian expansion
-added a few events for non halfling/non-maiar ringbearers, still WIP
-added a few events for galadriel when she has ring, still WIP

##################
file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/82m5nx
###################

the trait file may need to be integrated since you made some new ones Lon, just copy yours on to the end of mine, I made lots of small tweaks. everything else should be copy/pasted directly Okay

Can we make a new build,test it, and hopefully release it tomorrow?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 23 Jan - 17:06 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

oops, forgot galadriel and ring events:

###################
file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/epfo89
and http://www.sendspace.com/file/e8l4t7
##################

goes to event folder Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 24 Jan - 10:11 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Added some localisations in your files, 4 new special buildings (dome of stars, tower of ecthelion, meduseld, hall of the kings in Annuminas), and flags for Nogrod/belegost.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 24 Jan - 13:15 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Cleaning actually the landed_titles file. Already 30% of the file is now clean, and please, hold off all changes on this file before i completely clean it!
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 24 Jan - 15:20 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 24 Jan - 16:15 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ok, it's now done!  Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 24 Jan - 16:20 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Can we wait to release till tomorrow? Going to get a new keyboard now, and would probably need to include a little more stuff  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 24 Jan - 16:20 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Yes, i want to add some new stuff too Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 24 Jan - 16:46 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Adding more colonisations events :
The plan is, after the first event for "Good" characters, we'll have some chance to :
- The colons are decimate by a disease (optA: send more supplies -150 gold / OptB : "We failed", end of chain)
- The colons are attacked by wolves ! (OptA : "I'll rescue them !" (20% to be wounded) / OptB: "There's some good warriors with them" (60% success + 20% to get a new character with good martial stats / OptC : "They must come back", end of chain)
- The colons needs more supplies (OptA : "Send them more !" -200 gold / OptB: "They do with what they have!" (50% success)

I'll try to make more events after that  Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:28 (2017)    Post subject: Beta Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 321, 22, 2340, 41, 42  >
Page 22 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange