The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Release
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 540, 41, 42  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 21 Nov - 10:04 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

In the previous alpha everything was ok for me. Maybe it's caused by the new patch?
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 21 Nov - 10:04 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 22 Nov - 03:21 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the new patch, at least it must be if you guys have the same problems and it's not just me.

For example before Minas Tirith was

# Misc
culture = culture_gondorian
religion = religion_dunedain

Adding a 8222.1.1 = { culture = culture_gondorian religion = religion_dunedain } with the date makes it work properly again.

Seems like we have to go through all the empty provinces and add dates for religions Shocked

Or even just any kind of date - Lorien's religion shows up fine, but it just has this:

# Misc
culture = culture_silvan
religion = religion_moriquendi

4992.1.1 = { culture = culture_sindar }

Edit: Actually, it won't be that much work come to think of it. We just have to open them and check one by one, and where there is no date, add one (for example 8222.0.0 across the board if that's the start of the 3rd Age). It'll only affect the provinces that have no cultural/religious change history, so it's not like we have to spend much time thinking about each one and what dates.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 22 Nov - 12:20 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Has anyone changed anything in history/provinces folder since 0.3.1 ?

If not, I could volunteer to fix the missing dates issue, and just put 8222.1.1 (start of 3rd age I suppose) into all of them that need it.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 22 Nov - 12:46 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Yes. I'm working on provinces, i changed a looooot of them.  Mr. Green
I can post my work by tonight if you want.  Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 22 Nov - 12:49 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

We can wait until you're done with it  Okay

Just finish your work, and then post the entire folder somewhere for me to download - then I'll change the dates. If we can agree on 8222.1.1 for all of the ones that don't have one currently, then it shouldn't take me more than an hour or two I think to get it done once I get into high-speed copy/paste gear!

If you see any ones with missing dates for the culture/religion part, you can also just add them yourself while in the file.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 22 Nov - 18:53 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Blood, here is my last work. Just copy and paste in your folders. Tell me what you think and see if there's any errors with the new noreligion bug  Okay
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4rls8g

Changelog (Lon, you can find these files in my cubby)

-Fixed some wrong borders (Thanks to Redit)
-Added Lothlorien, added Duchy of Nimrodel, added Lothlorien Baronies
-Added Duchy of Dusalan and County of Lithimm in Umbar
-Added Druwaith baronies
-Added Dunland baronies

My future plans

I'll take a rest from baronies  Mr. Green  but i'll keep working on landed_titles (I'll add some duchies, fix some errors and add the county of Redhorn pass)  Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 23 Nov - 08:40 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Great work!  Okay

For now, no one touch the history/provinces files. I'll go through them and add dates to the provinces that don't have them yet for cultures/religions (8222.1.1 start of 3rd Age) and then post that folder here again when done. That should resolve the 2.0 no_religion issue.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 23 Nov - 11:31 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ok, I'll work on titles and landed_titles Wink
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 23 Nov - 12:59 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Can you just add this version of the history/provinces to the one in your cubby, Chris (if we assume that Lonhaldar hasn't downloaded them yet and integrated into the next build)?

If you've already downloaded it, please copy/paste this entire folder over Chris's latest version of it. Also, province 643 has two files - once these are copied over, please delete the one without the date for culture/religion change Okay

I'm not going to include them in my next update package, as it's probably better that you guys get them back right away if you want to keep editing them.

And btw, now that I can see them, the new religion colors look great!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kl5608
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 23 Nov - 13:42 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ok, I'm gonna post my work in the cubby (Lon usually uses the files in the cubby) and i'm including your files  Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 23 Nov - 15:02 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Fixed a little bug in landed_titles, file uploaded in my cubby
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 25 Nov - 13:12 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Have Bloodroyal's casus bellis been removed in the new alpha?  The gobdorian/umbarian ones don't fire in my game.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Mon 25 Nov - 13:19 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

The Gondor one only gets the claims 50% of the time, you have the option to say "No, Gondor is too weak" and I guess the AI chooses that half the time.

Umbar should fire eventually, but yeah, it doesn't always happen right away.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 25 Nov - 15:00 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ok, i'll make a new version with all this stuff, a 0.3.2, so everybody will have the good files.
Just working again on some portraits today before that!
Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 25 Nov - 15:25 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ps: Lon, for the next build could you please wait for my files? I just have to add Khand baronies Wink
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 13:44 (2017)    Post subject: Beta Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 540, 41, 42  >
Page 4 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange