The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Release
Goto page: <  1, 2, 336, 37, 3840, 41, 42  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Wed 22 Oct - 19:03 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ok, started as Sauron.

* His religion and culture now is Ainur. That is causing several Orc rebellions...

* He is Incapable. That means a Regent rules in his place. Which means that he can't use plots on some targets, grant or revoke certain titles and other stuff. Wasn't the objective to simply stop him from leading armies?

* In the Laws tab, the first one (Authority) is all messed up with loads of buttons.

* Technology seems to have been re-enabled. I'm guessing not WAD?

* Fictional Palantir Guardians keep calling me for fictional wars...

* All sort of bugs from the WotR chain, which I assume is still the old one.

That's it for Sauron. I'll try someone else later...
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 22 Oct - 19:03 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 22 Oct - 22:00 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

The orc rebellions are not caused by his "new" religions. There were lots of orkish rebellions in the previous builds too
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Thu 23 Oct - 04:43 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Moridin997 wrote:
That means a Regent rules in his place.

I saw that too, but the irony was that the regent was Gandalf with a positive opoinion of Sauron of 100... +300 due to long reign...
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Thu 23 Oct - 15:30 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Playing as Gondor on the Fall of Arnor scenario, it appears that the Ambitions tab has all sort of weird icons (bigger than usual blue circle with a face in the middle) mixed with proper ones.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 30 Oct - 14:29 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Has anyone made new additions to the patch folder that are not included in the newest internal build?
?
Visit poster’s website Skype
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 30 Oct - 19:20 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Nope, actually I'm waiting for a definitive patch to come back to work
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 30 Oct - 22:06 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I think the internal is definitive then, unless Lon has made additions, I know he has some in his cubby though.

I have changed the map files only, so if you want to work on anything out of the internal build go ahead
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 5 Nov - 13:39 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I'm just working on the hobbits events a little more, sorry. I had to check all my events, and to solve one bug we already had some times ago (we can't name the children once again, and most of the "common" pop-up are not showing).
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Wed 5 Nov - 16:33 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Have you corrected some of the bugs I reported? I think that players would be disappointed if the new version had even more bugs than the previous one...

It would be best to delay the release in that case, IMHO.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 5 Nov - 17:12 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

* His religion and culture now is Ainur. That is causing several Orc rebellions...

* He is Incapable. That means a Regent rules in his place. Which means that he can't use plots on some targets, grant or revoke certain titles and other stuff. Wasn't the objective to simply stop him from leading armies?

-> Fixed. I removed the incapacity, who caused the rebellions i guess.

* In the Laws tab, the first one (Authority) is all messed up with loads of buttons.

-> Fixed !

* Playing as Gondor on the Fall of Arnor scenario, it appears that the Ambitions tab has all sort of weird icons (bigger than usual blue circle with a face in the middle) mixed with proper ones.

-> Fixed !

* Fictional Palantir Guardians keep calling me for fictional wars...

-> I still don't understand that. I fixed a little mistake in the events codes, i don't have the event popping in my small test, but i can be wrong.

* All sort of bugs from the WotR chain, which I assume is still the old one.

-> More infos about them? Does these bugs already existed before?

* I saw that too, but the irony was that the regent was Gandalf with a positive opoinion of Sauron of 100... +300 due to long reign...

-> Yeah, and I noticed that the "Valinor empire" doesn't exists now, and Manwë was in the court of Sauron. I don't know why it's happening.
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Wed 5 Nov - 17:28 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I don't know, I honestly stopped counting xD

Kudos for the bug-fixes, a release with those is much better Very Happy
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 5 Nov - 23:54 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Make sure you include the new map files from the patch folder, I just updated them. (default, climate, topology, provinces, trees)

- New wasteland provinces in Forodwaith/Rhovanion to allow a better snow distribution
- Snow file to cover North in snow in winter
- Improved Umbar mountain range and made the Forest Road provinces in Mirkwood less straight, to make it look a little more realistic
- Added Cyprus trees in Harondor instead of normal trees
- Fixed topo for Carrock and other Anduin islands + Anduin channel at Sarn Gebir/Rauros so the river doesn't turn into a hill

Last edited by Redit on Wed 5 Nov - 23:58 (2014); edited 1 time in total
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 5 Nov - 23:56 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Great  Okay
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 5 Nov - 23:58 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Updated it, missed some changes Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 5 Nov - 23:59 (2014)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I need to fix again some little things, will try to do it tomorrow Smile
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:31 (2017)    Post subject: Beta Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 336, 37, 3840, 41, 42  >
Page 37 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange