The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Release
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 640, 41, 42  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 25 Nov - 15:26 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

No problem! I'll finish some portraits, and i'll try to find out the problem of Blood!  Okay
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 25 Nov - 15:26 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Mon 25 Nov - 16:07 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Here's what I have so far, also, since my last update package posted earlier to this alpha 3.0 thread:

Update 7 changelog

-Deleted the half-elf option from race_events.txt - it was triggering incorrectly for the AI, and now that the trait is functional, some elves chose to be half-elves. There's no need for it now, however, as half-elf trait is given via another inheritance event.

-Updated events folder with current patch versions of events and added:
ward_events
guardian_events
battle_events
(I skimmed through them and they are quite neutral - though maybe not appropriate for culture_group_melkor since wards/guardians events are probably done differently in orcish cultures, but until we make custom events for them I think it's better than nothing)

-Updated Interface folder
-copied portrait_sprites and traits files over from our mod, updated the rest with 2.0 vanilla files.
Besides the custom portrait ones and traits, have we changed anything else here?
-changed coat_of_arms.txt to have our mod religions replaced with the vanilla ones - not sure if it does anything, but I just put all the religions
to have the christian colors, whatever that is

Defines.lua
added commas where they were missing:
line 347     NOMINATE_BISHOP_TO_POPE_INTERACTION_THRESHOLD_FOR_YES = 150,
line 506     EMPIRE_DEJURE_COUNTY_LIMIT_TO_USURP = 0.8,
line 544     HERESY_TAKEOVER_PROVINCES = 5,   
line 884     END_CUL_BYZANTIUM   = 0.0,

line
835     OUTSIDE_LIEGE_LEVY_MULT = 1.0, ##changed back to 1.0 as per pre 2.0 patch (was 0.25 in 2.0)
also    LIEGE_LEVY_SIZE_MULTIPLIER = 1.25,(was 0.5 )

Army sizes are now - more or less - back to where they were before 2.0. I think this was necessary, as Gondor only had around 4k troops in the new patch 2.0. I ve run some balance simulations, and it seems to work pretty well!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ml0w7f
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 25 Nov - 16:12 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Blood Royal wrote:
-Updated Interface folder
-copied portrait_sprites and traits files over from our mod, updated the rest with 2.0 vanilla files. 
Besides the custom portrait ones and traits, have we changed anything else here?

Yeah, the provinces files i think, but it can be changed easily later !
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Mon 25 Nov - 16:13 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ahh, yes, if so - then delete that from my interface folder before copying over to the latest build version  Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 29 Nov - 21:55 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Final version of my last work is in my cubby. Just copy and replace everything Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 30 Nov - 09:16 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Have you integrated my update packages on this thread individually, Lon, or do you want me to post a single merged file for everything that needs to go into the next build?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 2 Dec - 18:29 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I think i get all your files, but if you want to make a single file, it'll be easier Wink

I'll make the next build for tomorrow, if i fix the portraits bug at this time Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 4 Dec - 14:10 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Added new build, the 0.3.2 !
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 4 Dec - 18:49 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Last version works quite well and it's much more enjoyable than the previous ones.
Few bugs:
Problems with some decisions?

Soldiers' number should be increased (last patch reduced it)
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 4 Dec - 18:54 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Yeah, i saw the bug with decision, will look at it. For the armies, i think that Blood already worked on it, i'm waiting for his new package Wink
I saw another bug, some characters, like Imrahil for exemple, don't have their "blood of numenor" or "elvish blood" ingame, while they've got them in the files.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 4 Dec - 23:15 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

And there's a problem with the evil trait too, only the good side one is assigned, i'll tell Blood Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 5 Dec - 15:58 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I think I fixed the evil-side trait in my latest version, the first one I posted was just an early proof of concept. However I'm in my new appartment now, and only have crappy USB internet connection until I get the proper one installed next Thursday  Sad I'll see if I can download the 3.2 version and then see what files need to be added.

The army sizes should have been fixed though - I posted that in the update above on this page Mon 25 Nov - 16:07 (2013) - update package 7. Didn't you copy over my defines.lua Lonhaldar, or change the lines I listed?

Just to clear it up, since I just realized I haven't mentioned it before Shocked While I may post files on various threads they shouldn't be integrated in the main mod. I post my "update packages" here on the main Alpha version thread which are the only files that should be integrated (since they're usually fully tested). I have various versions of update package folders on my desktop where I collect my current changes, Ie, "Blood Royal Update 7". Then I post that here, and I star with a new folder called "Blood Royal Update 8" which I will post here this weekend probably, including the fully built good and evil update Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 5 Dec - 16:00 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ok perfect  Okay
I prefer to know that all your "final" files are here, in this thread, so i won't have to search for each one :p
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Thu 5 Dec - 16:20 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Hey Lon, do you think you could update it by adding my latest character files to it? Okay (Just make sure the Numenor character file is updated again to fix any double marriages you might have put in it before you made the fixes, because I used a pre-fixed file for it).
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 5 Dec - 16:27 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Yep, no problem!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:19 (2017)    Post subject: Beta Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 640, 41, 42  >
Page 5 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange