The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Release
Goto page: <  1, 2, 36, 7, 840, 41, 42  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 11 Dec - 09:32 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Another solution should be to make the starting date in 11350 instead of 11362, and then the players will have twelve years to prepare themselves?
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 11 Dec - 09:32 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 11 Dec - 13:02 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Maybe we can make another scenario few years before tge current start date
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Wed 11 Dec - 13:22 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

We can, but even just a few years will take quite a bit of work (at least for my Gondorian placeholder counts with brides of numenorean blood - most of them get married only a few years before the start-date and we have lots of placeholder count titles that are granted at or around the start-date as well).
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 11 Dec - 15:28 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

That's true, it'll needs some works if we change the starting date... 
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 11 Dec - 16:58 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I'm uploading a map pack which makes the gwathlo navigable by ships until swanfleet/tharbad.

I have some questions after playing latest alpha.

Wilderness have casus belli on each other?
Portraits seem odd, moustaches on cheeks and goblins just black and crash when click?
Durin's Bane and Nazgul are mountains for portraits?
De jure duchies have been moved around and look a little strange, particularly in Rhudaur and Mirkwood needs more than 2 duchies?
Some religions use vanilla symbols?
Visit poster’s website Skype
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 11 Dec - 17:06 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Wilderness don't have casus belli on each other, normally!
Well, we've got some bugs with some portraits, because of the latest patch of CK2, who changed some things. That's why you've got moustaches or helmets on cheeks Wink The goblins portraits will be fix in the next build.
Durin's Bane and Nazgul will be fix too, as we an see only the background now.
For the de jure duchies, Mirkwood don't have his finale ones, and i don't understand what's the problem with Rudhaur?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 11 Dec - 17:10 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

oh, I loaded game to test the river and some wilderness in cardolan were fighting with Conquest casus belli, probably due to their pagan religion. 
I was just wondering about the portraits, they're great besides these problems
someone has consolidated 2/3 provinces into Emyn-Sul which leaves a duchy north with only 2 provinces and makes the Emyn-sul duchy look very large, the provinc ecould easily be divided into 2 thats all Smile
Visit poster’s website Skype
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 11 Dec - 17:17 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ok! No problem Wink
We'll fix it for emyn sul duchy, it won't be too complicated Wink
The portraits got again some little bugs, but little by little, i'm fixing them, and there's only the goblins ones who crashes the game for now !
Blood will certainly have a better answer for the wilderness casus belli, as he coded all this stuff Wink
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 11 Dec - 18:56 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I'm currently adding some duchies, if you have any request, just ask. Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 12 Dec - 14:20 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Here's the latest version from my end, but it doesn't include anything you guys created since 0.3.2 so that will have to be integrated before we make 0.3.3  Okay

http://www.filedropper.com/mep32b

(don't click on the fake "download now" ads, click on the "download this file with the link in it - yes, I should use dropbox, but too lazy to install it! )

Also Lonhaldar, didn't you make a dwarven infertility icon at some point? I included the event and the other stuff in this version, but it just has a vanilla icon. No worries if you don't, but if you have it lying around, just copy/paste over my trait icon!

EDIT: Hmmpf, doesn't seem to work... will find another uploading source...
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 12 Dec - 14:32 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

This source seems to be work:

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/37641160/file.html (just be careful not to click on the ads, but on the real download link Smile )
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 12 Dec - 14:36 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Okay
Did you have problems with sandspace?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 12 Dec - 14:39 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Ahh, just assumed the forum link wouldn't do files that big, but it might have, yes!
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 12 Dec - 14:50 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

I'll post my updated files by tonight.  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 12 Dec - 14:53 (2013)    Post subject: Beta Release Reply with quote

Perfect! Downloading it now  Okay
With the files of Chris and the new map of Redit, i'll build quickly a 0.3.3
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:30 (2017)    Post subject: Beta Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 36, 7, 840, 41, 42  >
Page 7 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange