The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

War of the Ring Events
Goto page: <  1, 2, 38, 9, 10, 11  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 10:07 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

In the event wotr.73 (return of the king, Aragorn get his titles), i added more titles, so now, he'll get all the lands of the duchy of Fornost and Evendim, so it'll be easier to re-conquer all the lands of Arnor!

I'll make a separate event too, so Elrond will give to Aragorn the Scepter of Annuminas!
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 10:07 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 10:10 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

Sounds good!  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 10:11 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

(and yes, i'm at wotr.77 currently, the end is near!)
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 11:30 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

Finished!Just one question for you Blood, i didn't find events where Frodo put the Ring in Mt. Doom? 
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 18:07 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

Those are in the "frodogoestomordor" event, hehe, but don't worry, it's not TOO long Smile

Btw, do you want to add pictures to the events, or should I do it?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 18:19 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

Go ahead with the pictures, but be sure to use my files Wink
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 18:40 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

OK, I'll wait until you're done with all my files, then I'll see about pictures  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 18:41 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

Ok perfect, will work on your files this week-end, Hopefully, i'll make all the localisations for monday!
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 18:43 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

If you have the time you could also add pictures Smile

I must admit I'm getting a little burned out from modding! That War of the Ring event and all the other sub-chains took an insanely long time to script and playtest/bug-fix, and it was just the "final rush to the finish line" that gave me the energy to get it done.With us being almost done, I kind of feel that energy draining out a bit. Don't really feel like looking at those files all over again for the 200th time Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 18:45 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

I already added pictures for events relating to the main assault of Mordor  Okay

I understand it, don't worry Wink If you want, just give pictures for wotr_events.txt and maybe wotr2_events.txt, and i'll make the others !
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 18:50 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

Alright, that should be do-able  Okay

You're done with those two files, right?

Btw in my later events, I did add your new pictures, such as the sauronhasring event chain which I just posted in my update, so it's not TOO much that's missing.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 19:08 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

Yep, these two files are done!
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 19:58 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

As someone suggested in the paradox forum, we could change the localisation of "Under Saruman's Spell" to "Under Gríma's Influence" to better reflect the events of the books.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 20:05 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

Yep, easy to do!
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 20:07 (2014)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events Reply with quote

I have no problem with changing the localisation, but just make sure that the trait name stays the same, because it is used in an event. However, the text of the event mentions also mentions a spell, and Gandalf sends an event to Saruman telling him his spell is broken... and honestly, I can barely stand to look at that WOTR event anymore, so I'm not changing it now to another event-chain where Grima is just influencing him Very Happy
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:37 (2017)    Post subject: War of the Ring Events

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 38, 9, 10, 11  >
Page 9 of 11

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange