The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

General bugs/issues
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 20:51 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

It's probably related to the immortality trait of the ring, but how, I don't know. Boromir doesn't look any older when HE takes the Ring, IIRC...
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 20:51 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 20:57 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

i have to look at it... But that's weird
Azagal
Team

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jan - 06:59 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Maybe gotta add that aragorn died and the quest doesnt continue after that
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jan - 11:17 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

That's intentional, without Aragorn, lots of things in that quest would never have happened. Aragorn is not supposed to die in the early years however, certainly not from old age at least.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jan - 19:21 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Hmm, something weird happened, and I'm not sure how to stop it Smile

Playing as one of Elrond's human vassals, Elrond asked me if my younger brother could be tutored/fostered by some elvish priest in Rivendell. Sure, I said, but then the human kid becomes culture noldor and religion moriquendi eventually. It's not in the "ward events", do you think it's something hard coded?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 15:52 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

There's something wrong with marriages again

Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 15:54 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

certainly linked to the cult of melkor religion?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 15:55 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Sure, i could marry orkish and wrights. It is certainly related to it.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 15:57 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

So it'll be only for the characters with this religion. How could we limit it?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:15 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

The problem is that all those orcs shouldn't have cult of melkor religion in the first place. Once we take that away, the issue will be gone. Wights are now converted to orkish culture AND religion in my coming update, and you can't marry into that if you are a human cult of melkor worshipper.

Can't we just go through the orc character file and do a quick "search and replace", to make religion = religion_melkor into religion = religion_orkish?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:17 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Already done, normally
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:21 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

OK, then hopefully the problem is also gone .. although it WAS fun in my Aragorn playthrough conquering ithilien, and having lots of half-orc haradrim courtiers intermarrying with my Gondorian nobility Very Happy
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:22 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Which version do you use Chris?
Because as far as i can see in your screen, orkish girls get the orkish religion, the only problem is with these human characters with the "cult_of_melkor" religion...
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:26 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Hang on, I'll try and fix it - the religion_melkor doesn't have the intermarry line, I'll set it to just interrymarry = religion_melkor and see if that works...
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:31 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

I'm using the beta 0.3.6, the last one
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:31 (2017)    Post subject: General bugs/issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >
Page 2 of 9

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange