The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

General bugs/issues
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:33 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

I believe that's because they're in the same religion_group in fact. I propose to move the orkish religions to the empty religion_group_orkish, will fix it!
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:33 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:41 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Setting intermarry = religion_melkor for the melkor religion didn't work, they can still marry orkish religion courtiers, hmmm...

I fixed it by moving the orcish religion back to the orcish religion group and away from the melkor one.

The issue then is that IF Sauron or the Witch King like you well enough, you can marry their orkish courtiers (since they dont care about the "purity" of a different religious group) but this will reduce the problem by 90% at least, if not more.

Fix will be included in my next update Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:44 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Once the Witch King dies, when Sauron is defeated, his lands are inherited by Bellakar Very Happy

Can we... do... something about this? Maybe cut a specific link in the character files, or as a "quick fix", just cut out the Witch King's parents for the first release so this doesn't happen?

Or give him an orc "heir"? I know it's not canon, but... he could view Gothmog for example as the son he never had!
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:46 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Hmmm.. maybe a bastard trait for the son of the Witch-King will be enough, as if my memory is good, Bellakar are his direct heirs.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:48 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Try it, but if his heir is still Bellakar, can't we quickly make him an Orc heir instead? That seems the second-best option  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:50 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Or just change the succession law in ithilien during the reign of the Witch-King ?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:51 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

To elective? Yes, that work would better  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:52 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Yeah, but the county will still be inherited by Bellakar, no?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jan - 16:53 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

I'm not sure, I have no experience with changing laws or such and I'm not handling the character files anymore either. But someone needs to fix it so that Bellakar doesn't inherit at least, it's kind of game-breaking the way it is now Smile
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 11:48 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

A small strange bugs : Why i can't have the numbers of the kings of Durin's Folk? Like Dain II, or Thorin III? We've got only Dain, or Thorin...

Also, when Sauron is defetead, and Gondor success to get again Ithilien, Cair Andros and Est Osgiliath are still part of Mordor, which don't make really sense. Wink
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 14:37 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

I'll fix the Cair Andros and East Osgiliath issues  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 14:39 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Thanks, perfect! Don't forget to put a line on the file "changelog.txt" in the new cubby "First Patch/Update", and to post the changes there! Wink
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 14:49 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Ahh, yes, will be sure to do so - i'm working on several at the moment, will post an update there later today (generally, I'm doing the event-bugs, or the ones relating to my own work like CBs or retinues etc)  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 15:06 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Ok, good! With this folder, we'll fix quickly most of the little bugs  Okay

On another side, i'm making an event for human infertility, and then will change in the defines.lua the limit of age for everyone !
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 15:13 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

There's a bug, or mostly a mistake, on the main events chain. If Aragorn take the ring, the fellowship is always in Pilgrimage. Needs maybe a small event to prevent it!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:40 (2017)    Post subject: General bugs/issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >
Page 3 of 9

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange