The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

General bugs/issues
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 15:41 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Will fix it  Okay
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 15:41 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 15:58 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Perfect!  Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 17:01 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Not a big fan of drop-box as you know, and not sure how to edit that document Wink

But here is my change-log so far:

-Fixed the issue with ringbearer traits, should now be added and removed as intended once ring is destroyed/recovered
-Fixed issue with recurring "A hostile ruler is in your realm", it now doesn't trigger if that person is in prison, which previously created a looping event
-Fixed crash for Sindar/Silvan rulers when they got the woodsman chopping down trees event
-Fixed so hobbits go home if Aragorn takes the ring and lose the fellowship quest trait
-Fixed some issues with custom random courtier events
-Added some health_events so that wounds heal, non-elves can now also get illnesses
-Saruman gets a 100-man Uruk Hai pike regiment to help against Rohan cavalry
-Fixed issue with recurring event when Saruman says he has "more cunning plans" instead of invading Rohan
-When a good side rulers turns to evil, courtiers and vassals now wait 180 days before leaving you, giving you time to revoke their titles
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 17:04 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Ok, added these lines  Okay
If you want to add your files, just post them here then (or in the news thread named "First Patch/Update")
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 17:06 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Yep, I'll add them later today, I'm not going to be home tomorrow, so I'll post what I have here before I leave  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 17:06 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Ok, thanks!  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 17:13 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Blood, some other work for you, the file is family_events, and it's events 37056/37057. Maybe just add a line for the random courtier for make him from the same culture/religion than the ROOT ? :

Quote:
BUG: the "married in secret" event has to be changed. Playing as Elrond, my grandnephew married in secret with an orcish woman.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 17:22 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

I'll look into it  Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 17:26 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

How about also making the "Mouth of Sauron" , Sauron's son and heir? The game shouldn't END when the ring is destroyed when playing as Sauron, one should be able to play as his heir and try to pick the pieces back up?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 17:27 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

I made the mouth an heir of an old dynasty, and a cousin to a nazgul... but why not?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 17:34 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

It's better for gameplay, otherwise you pretty much have to save and keep reloading until you get the ring  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 17:36 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Ok, will make it. Will give a barony to the mouth too in Dol Guldur, and a nickname.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 17:43 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Why in dol guldur? I'd give him a barony in Black Gate, or the black gate county itself. Why not?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 17:45 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Silly me, i wanted to say Barad-Dur. He was the Lieutenant of Barad-Dur after all.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 17:48 (2014)    Post subject: General bugs/issues Reply with quote

Right. A barony in barad-dur will be perfect
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:41 (2017)    Post subject: General bugs/issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >
Page 4 of 9

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange