The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

[RESOLVED] Crash - Goblins Courts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 14 Dec - 19:13 (2013)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Goblins Courts Reply with quote

I fixed the portraits bugs for goblin "men", but i still got a crash when clicking on the courtier window of a goblin ruler. I believe that it's linked with female portraits, an will try to fix it soon. So, don't be afraid if you experiment this crash!

Last edited by Lonhaldar on Wed 8 Jan - 17:15 (2014); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 14 Dec - 19:13 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jan - 17:11 (2014)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Goblins Courts Reply with quote

Fixed portraits for goblins and orks female :

Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jan - 21:41 (2014)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Goblins Courts Reply with quote

Great!

Then we're getting very very close to a release-ready version, once the last portrait bugs are finished and I complete a few loose gameplay events.

Btw, why are those cult_of_melkor? I notice a lot of orcs/goblins are, is it auto-generated, or is it in the character files? If it's the character files, a quick "search and replace" should be done on that Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:16 (2017)    Post subject: [RESOLVED] Crash - Goblins Courts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange