The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

First Public Beta
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 9 Jan - 18:58 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

From Paradox forum
Code:
This is the Next "Game of Thrones" mod, i see a great future ahead!

Code:
yea except the subject matter is about 70 billion times superior to ASoIaF

We got their hearts, guys Mr. Green
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 9 Jan - 18:58 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 9 Jan - 19:02 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

I hope it'll be again after the release Very Happy
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 11:46 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

I'd suggest to remove the other scenarios for the first public download and release it with the War of the Rings only. No work has been done on the other bookmarks and they're pretty incomplete (histories, characters and titles are mostly incomplete)
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 11:50 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

Yep, that's what i'll do Wink
(by the way, the Kin-Strife scenario is ready, we just needs more characters :p)
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 11:56 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

Okay
A question about characters, is Gollum in game? I've never seen it
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 11:57 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

I'll add it before the release ! He'll be from an hobbit dynasty linked to the stoors of the Shire.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 13:28 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

Well sorry, i already added it : Id 8190 ! i'm adding some traits to him (ring and ringbearer ones!)
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 13:34 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

Very good, and change his name to "Gollum" in 10813.1.1 Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan - 13:36 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

Done !
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 13:13 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

What's everyone's status for being ready to release the first version?

I'm working on an event now to assign random traits to any character with less than 5 at start-up, with different ones being assigned for each religion so it fits better with the differences each one has.

After that, I'm pretty much done for my part - everything else can be released in a separate update package after we release.

We still need to do mod compatibility of course with the new patch, but besides that?

What else needs to be done?
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 14:39 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

I would say figure out a good way to represent rebirth is pretty important if Glorfindel is wanted to be added. I still need to add Glorfindel and relatives, as well as Feanor's line. But Haldir is already done. Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 14:46 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

Well we can always get back to adding re-birth at a later date, there is no need to hold up the mod release for that Smile

I'd say if you just finish the character files so that they work for the 3rd Age, that'd be more than good enough for a first release. The first release will be nowhere near completed or perfect, but we can always add update packages as needed, and I do understand the eagerness of the forum participants to get their hands on the working mod now that we are so close.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 19:12 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

On my side, i'm working on some history titles files, on character files, and on portraits!  Okay
Maybe one more week, and it'll be done.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 19:13 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

I'm working on baronies, history title and characters traits. Lon, which characters/titles are you working on?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 19:15 (2014)    Post subject: First Public Beta Reply with quote

Fixing the nurning/orkish/hillmen, and i added some characters for the dwarves.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:38 (2017)    Post subject: First Public Beta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
Page 2 of 6

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange