The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Join the Team!
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Middle-Earth Project -> News & Announcements
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 13:30 (2013)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

The Team search again some helps for specific works, like event scripting, graphics or translation!
If you wants to help us, and if you know a little about it, just put a message below, we'll contact you soon! (or if you prefer, you can PM us!)

Thanks a lot!

Middle-Earth needs you !
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 13:30 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
SuperTechmarine

PostPosted: Sat 25 Jan - 19:14 (2014)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

I'm good at buildings, primitive event-making and french translations.

That's it.
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Sat 5 Jul - 14:36 (2014)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Reporting for duty xD
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Tue 29 Jul - 15:43 (2014)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Hello
As written on MODDB forum, I could give a hand for some basic work, like building editing...
I am not really skilled in Scripting though, so I will not do anything complex.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 29 Jul - 15:52 (2014)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Hello Aothen,

Thanks for your offer, we wants to work on buildings by the way, so your help is welcome. I'll give you some access to the private part of the forum, where you'll be able to submit some proposals for the buildings. I think you should work with Moridin97 on them, as it want to rework them too !  Okay Okay
sidious307

PostPosted: Thu 22 Jan - 17:27 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Hi, I want to help you to test the game and I submit some lore idea. Im' tolkien freak, but i dont have skills in informatic.
Nicrlaitheking
Team

PostPosted: Sun 25 Jan - 18:08 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Hello

I'm a lore expert and I know pretty much everything worth knowing about the universe of Tolkien. I really like Crusader kings II and I think this mod has great potential so I offer my help. I am working as a lore-master for many other LOTR projects which means I already got a lot of detailed files which contain a lot of hardcore lore information. I have studied the universe for almost 14 years now and that really shines through my work. anyway I hope to share some of the amazing hardcore lore things with you guys soon.
peace out Smile
RicardoSilva
Team

PostPosted: Sun 29 Mar - 03:24 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Hello my name is Ricardo Silva I'm portuguese and I would like to help the Middle Earth Project Team.
In terms of skills is mainly event scripting, I'm not a good graphics artist or story writer. I work a little with Gimp and photoshop but not an expert.
Don't have much time, mainly on weekends but i would like to help in anyway I can.
AtomicAlex29
Tester

PostPosted: Sun 5 Apr - 16:37 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Hey, I am Alex, and I would like to help develop the mod. I have self-educated myself in building editing, character creation/editing and I am familiar with the history files folder. I have managed to create several unique buildings with localisation etc and I am able to help do the same for this mod. I am currently learning how to create events with triggers etc so I may be able to do that in the future for you guys. I am available to work an hour or so several days in the week and can work at the weekends too when I am mostly free. 

Thanks  Smile
DahndI
Team

PostPosted: Sun 28 Jun - 16:08 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Hi I'd like to help you with the mod.
What I can help with:
Event scripting, localisations, building editing, history stuff, decision making. Pretty much whatever you can do with Notepad++ I've done at some point to the game files:P

What I can't do: 
Gfx in pretty much every form. Artistry is not among my many talents Wink
Tabris01

PostPosted: Sun 28 Jun - 19:08 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Hello, everyone. I'd love to help with this project, too. So if there is still some event or decision modding, or de-jure modding, I'd be happy to give a hand there
ZeRedleg

PostPosted: Sun 28 Jun - 22:23 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Hello, I would love to help this mod out with adding in more history, and characters to the mod.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 29 Jun - 08:43 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Hello everybody,
Thanks for your messages. Can you send me your Steam ID (if you got one) by PM, so we'll be able to talk a little about what you can/what we needs?

Thanks!
Guren Gaaze
Team

PostPosted: Mon 29 Jun - 18:38 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Hi, I'd like to help and working in this mod, What I would have the most experience about would be the history files, altough I do have an at the very least a basic understanding of I think everything exept for Events and map modding, of course some more experienced than others.

Also since I'm poor at Events I would gladly learn it, but everytime I've tried to, it has confused me and I have not gotten a better understanding of it
Moridin997 form the Paradox Forums  told me maybe you (Lonhaldar) could give me some tips on how to learn it better. Smile
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 29 Jun - 18:41 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Send mme by PM your Steam account if you've got one, i would like to talk a little with you about what you can do, what you want to do Wink
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:38 (2017)    Post subject: Join the Team!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Middle-Earth Project -> News & Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange