The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Join the Team!
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Middle-Earth Project -> News & Announcements
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jul - 16:55 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Please PM me here or on Paradox if you want to join the team, we have some issues at the moment
Visit poster’s website Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jul - 16:55 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Parrotguy
Team

PostPosted: Tue 28 Jul - 13:02 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Hey, I'd like to help out a bit- I know nothing of event scripting but I'm good at editing characters and mediocre at editing provinces.
Tabris01

PostPosted: Thu 6 Aug - 09:41 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

I'm sorry for my long silence, but now since I'm free I wanted to ask what area of the mod i still free to be worked on?
Onóno

PostPosted: Sun 16 Aug - 22:24 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Hey I'd like to help out if possible. I've dabbled with various aspects of CK2 modding but consider me a blank slate. Quick learner though Wink Really I'd be willing to help out with anything, big or small.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 25 Aug - 14:58 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Hey Tabris and Onono, please pm me if you are still interested
Visit poster’s website Skype
DevilSauron
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 15 Oct - 13:27 (2015)    Post subject: Join the Team! Reply with quote

Anyone here still interested?
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:10 (2017)    Post subject: Join the Team!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Middle-Earth Project -> News & Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange