The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

KNOWN BUGS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jan - 13:07 (2014)    Post subject: KNOWN BUGS Reply with quote

- Nazgul portraits don't appears for king/duchy/empire level
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jan - 13:07 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Mon 10 Nov - 12:44 (2014)    Post subject: Bugs from MEP 0.4.1b Lonhaldar Build 09-11-2014 Reply with quote

So I installed the latest build from Dropbox (too lazy to swith to GitHub now) and I checked if some bugs were still in game (Fall of Arnor start)

Buildings (I will see into that) DONE, copied to dropbox, in patches
- Some counties seem to have access to buildings based upon the county culture AND the liege culture. They should only allow buildings based upon county culture. DONE (caused by potential scripted with " FROM = { culture/culture_group = { xxx }} ", this must be changed to "culture/culture_group = { xxx } "
- localisation lacking for several orc buildings RESOLVED
- localisation lacking for date palm (southrons) DONE
- hillmen have access to snowmen building DONE
- Minas Tirith : Tower of Ecthellion not in the capital holding DONE, localisation of minas tirith 2nd holding must be renamed DONE

Casus Belli
- Islidurionath reconquest CB : bugged (available but no war triggered)
- humans have holy war CB against elves, dwarves, orcs... wilderness !

2 counties of Arthedain are owned by Gondor : Teletaur and Iant Parth
Fabricate claim seems to have no effect.
Purge seems to have no effect (no action available in decision window)
Native rebellion happen without having been triggered by player (allowing culture change of the county after victory)
Claim Palantir ambition : no effect

Last edited by Athoen on Tue 11 Nov - 08:05 (2014); edited 2 times in total
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 10 Nov - 17:57 (2014)    Post subject: KNOWN BUGS Reply with quote

Will look at the CB/Purge thing.

Edit : fixed

For some ambitions/vanilla mechanics, in the dropbox build, some are missing. They're already added in the Github one.
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Tue 11 Nov - 10:47 (2014)    Post subject: KNOWN BUGS Reply with quote

I tried to solve the bug with the shire provinces owned by gondor at Fall of Arnor start, but failed.
Some data to help anyone : Provinces ID : 76 (Iant Parth / Bridge Fields, c_bridge_fields) and 686 (Teletaur / Woodyend, c_woodyend). They are owned by a lesser king of gondor (ID : 1130). They should be given to the Arthedain de jure governor for exemple : ID 2441.

By the way, The old forest seems strange : Tom Bombadil is the owner of his house and of the province but as the owner of a barony, not of the county. The result is there is no way to reclaim the county for the king of Cardolan.
Is this wanted ?If so this would prevent the use of the condition "completely control cardolan or arnor".
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 11 Nov - 11:09 (2014)    Post subject: KNOWN BUGS Reply with quote

For Tom Bombadil, i think that's the same problem for Valinor. Some titles seems to be broken, don't know why.
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Tue 11 Nov - 12:22 (2014)    Post subject: KNOWN BUGS Reply with quote

I solved it in game by giving the county title to Tom Bombadil (he was invaded soon after by Cardolan)

Some bugs :
- Blood of Numenor trait seems to be no longer inherited
- trouble for colonisation of vassal provinces (again :p)
- some province name not showing correctly (trouble with "ù" ?); exemple with Annùminas : AnnÄ°minas, there are others in forochel and eregion...

I must put back the basic tribal buildings and make them unavailable for druedain, etc... if not a tribal province that would be colonized by a feudal realm cannot change to feudal once colonized.
By the way, since theyr are tribal provinces in cardolan, it makes it weaker (and an easier prey forthe king of Angmar or the king of Arthedain ). Might not be a problem for game balance...
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 11 Nov - 12:46 (2014)    Post subject: KNOWN BUGS Reply with quote

Provinces with particular accents or letters in their names are not showing correctly, the localisation file has probably been saved in a wrong type

The vanilla bookmarks are still showed in game

Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 11 Nov - 13:11 (2014)    Post subject: KNOWN BUGS Reply with quote

Athoen wrote:
I solved it in game by giving the county title to Tom Bombadil (he was invaded soon after by Cardolan)

Some bugs :
- Blood of Numenor trait seems to be no longer inherited
- trouble for colonisation of vassal provinces (again :p)
- some province name not showing correctly (trouble with "ù" ?); exemple with Annùminas : AnnÄ°minas, there are others in forochel and eregion...

I must put back the basic tribal buildings and make them unavailable for druedain, etc... if not a tribal province that would be colonized by a feudal realm cannot change to feudal once colonized.
By the way, since theyr are tribal provinces in cardolan, it makes it weaker (and an easier prey forthe king of Angmar or the king of Arthedain ). Might not be a problem for game balance...

- Fixed the Blood of Numenor inheritance events. Wrong compiled files.
- What do you mean by troubles with colonisation of a vassal? it works well for me
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 11 Nov - 13:16 (2014)    Post subject: KNOWN BUGS Reply with quote

Chris93 wrote:
The vanilla bookmarks are still showed in game

- Fixed!
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 11 Nov - 14:01 (2014)    Post subject: KNOWN BUGS Reply with quote

I made a fix for the bugs with the titles of Valinor, Old Forest and empire of Isengard. They'll now be granted automatically at the start of a new game to the correct characters. (the good point is that now, Tom Bombadil is no longer playable without cheating ingame).
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Tue 11 Nov - 14:10 (2014)    Post subject: KNOWN BUGS Reply with quote

Checked back the provinces I could not colonize... it is possible now... As before I cannot explain why... Wait and see...
About tribes : I am testing a modified decision to allow the players to transfrom tribes into castles. This will not be available to the cultures we chose to stay tribal.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 11 Nov - 14:26 (2014)    Post subject: KNOWN BUGS Reply with quote

Great work guys
Visit poster’s website Skype
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 11 Nov - 14:37 (2014)    Post subject: KNOWN BUGS Reply with quote

Chris93 wrote:
Provinces with particular accents or letters in their names are not showing correctly, the localisation file has probably been saved in a wrong type

Fixed
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 11 Nov - 14:38 (2014)    Post subject: KNOWN BUGS Reply with quote

Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:38 (2017)    Post subject: KNOWN BUGS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange