The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe bugs, or unfinished

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azagal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 12:23 (2014)    Post subject: Maybe bugs, or unfinished Reply with quote

1. I found that at age 100 Aragorn gets his old age portrait while if I read the lore I saw that Dunedain only age a few years before their death.2. Isildurs heirs claim has the vanilla text of the Imperial reconquest
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 12:23 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 12:31 (2014)    Post subject: Maybe bugs, or unfinished Reply with quote

1. Everyone has the old age portrait at 100, it's a global variable, we can't change it for individual cultures.

2. Yep - localisation issue, we're still not finished with all of it
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 18:57 (2014)    Post subject: Maybe bugs, or unfinished Reply with quote

Exactly Blood Wink
And Azagal, you can help if you want... Wink
Azagal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 20:37 (2014)    Post subject: Maybe bugs, or unfinished Reply with quote

Im for now just the bugsearcher Razz
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 20:42 (2014)    Post subject: Maybe bugs, or unfinished Reply with quote

Bug-searching is also fine  Okay

Keep trying to play the scenario as either Aragorn, Denethor, Saruman, or Sauron and see if you spot any bugs/broken events. Maybe 2-3 playthroughs with each one? You don't have to fight in the battles or anything, it's just to make sure that the scripts fire properly when they're supposed to.
Azagal
Team

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jan - 06:56 (2014)    Post subject: Maybe bugs, or unfinished Reply with quote

The Aragorn scripts seem to fire fine , but what do I need to do for the war to distract Sauron ? as I repelled his army and are now King of gondor and so

Edit: took ithelien back while I was at it
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:38 (2017)    Post subject: Maybe bugs, or unfinished

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange