The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Feast Events

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 18:41 (2014)    Post subject: Feast Events Reply with quote

I've adapted the normal CK II feast event to characters that are men (it is same as vanilla, I just removed the parts that don't fit with middle-earth).

What would elven/dwarvish/hobbit winter feasts be called?

Sindar/Silvan ... Feast of Starlight, or is this just something Peter Jackson made up?

Noldor... Feast of Remembrance, where they sing songs of times gone past, and celebrate heroes of old?

Dwarves... Great Feast seems to work here, I guess.

Hobbits - maybe for the harvest month, september... Harvest Festival?

Orcs... Great Feast seems to work, but it should end up in violence pretty frequently.
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 18:41 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 19:15 (2014)    Post subject: Feast Events Reply with quote

I suppose orc feasts menus are a bit different from the men's one. Mr. Green
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 19:16 (2014)    Post subject: Feast Events Reply with quote

All these names looks good for me!
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jan - 19:21 (2014)    Post subject: Feast Events Reply with quote

Okay

And yeah, orcs will eat prisoners I guess if they have any Very Happy
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 14 Jan - 13:43 (2014)    Post subject: Feast Events Reply with quote

I also let western men, and elvish cultures, have the "Go on a Grand Hunt" decision.

Should we let Gondorians/Bardings/Rohirrim/Black Numenoreans/Easterlings/Southrons have the Grand Tournament decision as well?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 5 Feb - 22:01 (2014)    Post subject: Feast Events Reply with quote

According to Tolkien Hobbits have a feast every Friday (Highday), but a Harvest/Summer (Lithe) fair and perhaps a Winter (Yule) festival would work and only require a change in localisation or copied events from vanilla?
Visit poster’s website Skype
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 6 Feb - 01:57 (2014)    Post subject: Feast Events Reply with quote

I don't remember it from vanilla, but isn't the summer fair event something that can be used for halflings? 
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:38 (2017)    Post subject: Feast Events

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange