The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

UI Changes
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jan - 13:58 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

I'm tweaking the UI and will post some pics here for review, would appreciate suggestions/ideas or any bug reports.

Updated icon_piety and topbar_folder_religion icons to star instead of crucifix.
Updated religion_bg to display good on left and evil on right instead of Catholic church, monk and cross.
Updated religion_strip and religion_strip_small to properly display new icons instead of vanilla cross etc.

Last edited by Redit on Wed 15 Jan - 14:02 (2014); edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jan - 13:58 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jan - 13:58 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jan - 14:06 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

That's good for me!   Okay
What about your idea to make a different interface for evil factions? 
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jan - 14:20 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

Hm. Originally this mod used the dlc UI for each religion. Melkor used the green Muslim interface, dwarves used the wooden Norse interface and elves used the fancy Republic interface but now all races use the same one and this works fine really. Players would need the dlc to use modifications on the ones I mentioned above. I had thought about making a red interface for evil religions, it would be a nice touch, but it would be some work.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jan - 14:21 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

Ok, no problem, we're not in a hurry Wink
Sounds good by the way!
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 8 Feb - 13:58 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

Why we don't use the other other vanilla ui too? Muslim interface for harad, norse for rhovanion and northern people, zoroastrian for eastern people, the republic one for elvees maybe.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 8 Feb - 14:20 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

yeah, maybe just go ahead on this work, i don't know where we can change them by the way :s
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 8 Feb - 14:21 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

I've not idea. I hoped you had  Mr. Green
Maybe Redit knows.  Rolling Eyes
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 8 Feb - 14:22 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing
Well, i'm working currently with Blood to change some little things for the release, so i let you see :p
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 8 Feb - 14:23 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

I'll send a pm to redit  Mr. Green
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sat 8 Feb - 15:11 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

No one reads my posts  Rolling Eyes

The mod used to have different vanilla UIs before people changed the culture files around alot. It's easy to implement, would you like me to do this? It was exactly as Chris said and I said in above post. Melkor was green, Dwarves Old Gods, Elves Republic, Tengri for Rhunnic
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 8 Feb - 15:14 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

Oh, i didn't remember this post, and i didn't looked further, just answered quickly as i'm fixing a lot of little things for the next build (we're mostly ready by the way)
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 8 Feb - 15:15 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

Redit forever alone, sorry  Mr. Green
Absolutely yes, Redit! Thanks, and maybe the old gods interface for haldadian and rhovanion groups too  Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 10 Jul - 17:20 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

Is anybody able to change the coat of arms of a certain culture/religion? Would be nice if orks/goblins and similars would use the circular shields of Norse (and muslims too)
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 10 Jul - 17:25 (2014)    Post subject: UI Changes Reply with quote

Ok, will look at it!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:41 (2017)    Post subject: UI Changes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange