The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

First Patch / Update
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jan - 11:56 (2014)    Post subject: First Patch / Update Reply with quote

Should we aim for a new version this Friday?

I've made some more changes and corrected a few bugs, so I'll post a composite update tomorrow probably.
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jan - 11:56 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jan - 11:59 (2014)    Post subject: First Patch / Update Reply with quote

I'm adding more characters (dwarves of Dorwinion and Khand), and i'll try to clean up a little the landed title file (SBolshevik is true, this file is really a mess).
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jan - 12:20 (2014)    Post subject: First Patch / Update Reply with quote

It is Smile

I'll try making an event that gives realm tensions after some years if the same person has both e_gondor and e_arnor... isn't is realistic to expect the nobles to want to have a more local ruler? It should be possible, but there should be a -50 opinion penalty or something if it is attempted. Even Elendil split his realm in two, after all.

I'll also try and get the Aragorn/Arwen event working Okay

PS: While workign on characters, please give Galadriel the elven infertility trait from the start. Maybe there's a problem with menopause age of 5000, that it is beyond the accepted range, and therefore there just is no menopause age at all now?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jan - 13:16 (2014)    Post subject: First Patch / Update Reply with quote

I can't see the problem with landed titles. If you open it with notepad is perfect  Mr. Green Mr. Green
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jan - 13:19 (2014)    Post subject: First Patch / Update Reply with quote

Not really, the lines aren't done clearly. If we wants to have something more understandable, we'll needs to change the lines, so for each new settlement inside another settlement, a new space is made, like the exemple below. Basically, for each new bracket open, you need to make a new space.
Code:
k_stuff = {
   d_stuff={
        c_stuff={
            b_stuff={
            }
        }
    }
}

Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jan - 19:07 (2014)    Post subject: First Patch / Update Reply with quote

Added some new "objects" on traits :
The Necklace of Girion, the Mirror of Galadriel, the Key of Orthanc, and the Nimphelos, the great Pearl offered by Thingol to the Dwarves of Belegost.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jan - 19:28 (2014)    Post subject: First Patch / Update Reply with quote

Be careful with the bonuses, or we'll have too powerful characters Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:18 (2017)    Post subject: First Patch / Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange