The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Enhanced UI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jan - 00:38 (2014)    Post subject: Enhanced UI Reply with quote

We have permission to use this redesigned UI from the Witcher mod, which gives more space for traits, claims, etc as well as a location bar long enough to fit our very long barony + county names (and the dynasty icon is so pretty)

What do you guys think about this?
Visit poster’s website Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jan - 00:38 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jan - 00:48 (2014)    Post subject: Enhanced UI Reply with quote

Looks good, I say go for it  Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jan - 00:54 (2014)    Post subject: Enhanced UI Reply with quote

Okay
New minimap too? Razz
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jan - 01:07 (2014)    Post subject: Enhanced UI Reply with quote

Not happy with minimap, working on it Smile

I will add this to next version then!
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jan - 09:29 (2014)    Post subject: Enhanced UI Reply with quote

I always loved this UI from the Witcher mod! That's great we can use it!
And i like too the new mini-map!
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 26 Jan - 13:57 (2014)    Post subject: Enhanced UI Reply with quote

Any news Redit? Wink
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 26 Jan - 16:15 (2014)    Post subject: Enhanced UI Reply with quote

The religion icon in the map tab also needs to be changed  Okay
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sun 26 Jan - 16:22 (2014)    Post subject: Enhanced UI Reply with quote

silly me  Laughing  will fix it now
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 30 Jan - 19:06 (2014)    Post subject: Enhanced UI Reply with quote

Could we use the vanilla circle shields for Rohirrim, Northmen and maybe for orks too? That would be a nice flavour addition
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Tue 23 Sep - 21:52 (2014)    Post subject: Enhanced UI Reply with quote

I know it's not a big priority, but will the UI be modded to have a greater LotR feeling to it, eventually?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 23 Sep - 22:40 (2014)    Post subject: Enhanced UI Reply with quote

A total UI overhaul is a lot of work but I've thought about it

Apparently I didn't see your post in January Chris, the problem is we made our own graphical cultures, and so we can't use the vanilla muslim/pagan/republic interfaces (they require using muslim_gfx, norse_gfx, etc)

I think dynasty shields might be an exception, but will have to look into it
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 25 Sep - 15:27 (2014)    Post subject: Enhanced UI Reply with quote

I think we can use them, we "just" needs to add the sprites with the culture we want, and link them to the graphical stuff of muslim/pagan/republic interfaces, no?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 25 Sep - 18:42 (2014)    Post subject: Enhanced UI Reply with quote

I think to use them we would have to revert to using the vanilla gfx names, e.g. muslimgfx, englishgfx, saxongfx etc. This can be done, and portraits added using secondary_graphical_culture command in cultures file, but it means reverting a lot of changes. This would also allow us to use DLC soldier sprites without a submod
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:37 (2017)    Post subject: Enhanced UI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange