The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Patch 0.2.1b (?) - The Fall of Arnor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 27 Jan - 13:17 (2014)    Post subject: Patch 0.2.1b (?) - The Fall of Arnor Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

I begin to work on the kingdoms for the fall of Arnor bookmark. No release date for now, but i'll prepar the characters, the kingdoms, so i'll be ready for working on it later.
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 27 Jan - 13:17 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Mon 27 Jan - 15:23 (2014)    Post subject: Patch 0.2.1b (?) - The Fall of Arnor Reply with quote

Okay ok. Just remember that the actual fall of Arnor spans many years from beginning to end.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jan - 10:44 (2014)    Post subject: Patch 0.2.1b (?) - The Fall of Arnor Reply with quote

Yep, but we're far to release it, we'll work on it little by little. i'm just building the map at the beginning date for now (around 1300 TA).

By the way, I'll work this week on one of our major bugs : The blank portraits after intermarriage between cultures. It'll take some time, i'll have to check all the portraits one by one, but i think i'll success. 

Just one thing i would like to see : there's too much intermarriages between gondorian/dunedain and "common men". So we've got too many haradrim/northmen look-a-like in gondor after only two generations. Any idea of how to prevent it?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jan - 16:42 (2014)    Post subject: Patch 0.2.1b (?) - The Fall of Arnor Reply with quote

I moved Black Numenoreans, Easterling, and Southron religion to Hildor religion group with a ##Note in the files explaining that this is only so that they can raid others. I could also change it to religion_group_evilmen or something if this is more accurate. But I recently learned that you can't raid within your same religion group, and black numenoreans therefore only constantly raid Lindon which is obviously broken from a gameplay perspective. I'll test it out and see how this works, but it may reduce the easterling/haradrim marriages to Gondorians at least since they're now different religion groups entirely.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jan - 16:52 (2014)    Post subject: Patch 0.2.1b (?) - The Fall of Arnor Reply with quote

Okay  That's ok for me !
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jan - 17:32 (2014)    Post subject: Patch 0.2.1b (?) - The Fall of Arnor Reply with quote

Perhaps have all men groups besides Gondorian/Arnorian/Dunedain/Numenorian/Edain/Druedain and possibly Northmen and Haldadian into one group? Or maybe also make a separate group for the Druedain too, because even though they returned from Numenor and were intermingled with the Edain there, they became very isolationist after they returned to Middle-earth. Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jan - 17:35 (2014)    Post subject: Patch 0.2.1b (?) - The Fall of Arnor Reply with quote

So, four groups for men? Easterling/Southron in the Hildor one, All the Numenoreans in a group for them, Northmen/Haldadian in another one, and finally druedain alone?
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jan - 19:37 (2014)    Post subject: Patch 0.2.1b (?) - The Fall of Arnor Reply with quote

Well no, I was suggesting three. Northmen/Haldadian in a "Good" Numenorian group, and the other men religions in the "Hildor" including Black Numenorian, and then a last one Druedain becuause of their isolationism. Okay Otherwise If Northmen were separated from Gondorian again we would run into the issue of them not being able to marry any Rohirrim, which is why the men groups were altered from what I had them as originally. Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jan - 20:22 (2014)    Post subject: Patch 0.2.1b (?) - The Fall of Arnor Reply with quote

I'll make it so for the next update  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 11 Apr - 14:52 (2014)    Post subject: Patch 0.2.1b (?) - The Fall of Arnor Reply with quote

Chris, i merged all your files in the patch folder with mines, be sure to use them Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 11 Apr - 14:58 (2014)    Post subject: Patch 0.2.1b (?) - The Fall of Arnor Reply with quote

Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:13 (2017)    Post subject: Patch 0.2.1b (?) - The Fall of Arnor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange