The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Province Modifiers for wilderness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Mon 27 Jan - 13:19 (2014)    Post subject: Province Modifiers for wilderness Reply with quote

It's possible to create a province modifier, say a cultural modifier that gives wilderness provinces -95% levies/garrison and 0% replenishment, and apply this by event to all wilderness provinces at game start?
Visit poster’s website Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 27 Jan - 13:19 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 31 Jan - 17:02 (2014)    Post subject: Province Modifiers for wilderness Reply with quote

I'm sure it;s possible, but I havent found out how yet (nor have I looked, really). I also need to do the same for elves, dunedain, and dwarves because the levy reinforcement modifer doesn't work from static_modifiers it seems, it has to be done via the province itself.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Mon 3 Feb - 00:27 (2014)    Post subject: Province Modifiers for wilderness Reply with quote

There's a similar thing in Lux Invicta which applies different levy modifiers depending on religion by a checking event, e.g. Jews get fewer troops, maybe check out their files?
Visit poster’s website Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:01 (2017)    Post subject: Province Modifiers for wilderness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange