The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Gondor Call to Aid not working as intended

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Morgothic
Team

PostPosted: Thu 30 Jan - 20:10 (2014)    Post subject: Gondor Call to Aid not working as intended Reply with quote

I believe the event calls the King of Rohan to aid Gondor in its war against Mordor, but if, say, Saruman wins the war against Rohan, then he is called against Mordor and more often than not joins on the side of Gondor.

I'm not entirely sure how this could be fixed, but it is an issue.
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 30 Jan - 20:10 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 31 Jan - 11:56 (2014)    Post subject: Gondor Call to Aid not working as intended Reply with quote

With a simple trigger it could be done i think? Blood knows his events better than me, but i think that something like NOT = { culture_istari } should be enough.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 31 Jan - 16:58 (2014)    Post subject: Gondor Call to Aid not working as intended Reply with quote

Yeah, the dynastic limit trigger is certainly not working... I may even have tried the culture_istari limit as well, but I'll take a look again.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:53 (2017)    Post subject: Gondor Call to Aid not working as intended

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange