The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Event Scripting Assistance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 2 Feb - 17:45 (2014)    Post subject: Event Scripting Assistance Reply with quote

Hey guys,

We can use this thread for any event scripting assistance that may be required Okay
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 2 Feb - 17:45 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 2 Feb - 20:08 (2014)    Post subject: Event Scripting Assistance Reply with quote

I absolutely need to learn event modding.  Mr. Green
Any suggestions about something easy to script I could start with? To practice and improve my abilities.  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 2 Feb - 20:12 (2014)    Post subject: Event Scripting Assistance Reply with quote

Hmmm... You can maybe make some flavour events for Rohan, like training ability in cavalry commander, and the character will gain (or not) a cavalry_leader trait. Should be easy to do i think!
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Mon 3 Feb - 00:18 (2014)    Post subject: Event Scripting Assistance Reply with quote

Yeah, if you look at the randomcourtier_events, those are pretty simple and straight forward. The trick to learning event-making, is finding an event that WORKS, and then just modifying it to suit your own needs. 95% of the things I know how to do, are things I copied from other functional scripts, or else was told about on the modding thread. There are already namespaces made, so you can just add to the rohancourtier.4, 5, 6, etc events under that section.

And if you have issues, post here, and I'll see what I can do Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:00 (2017)    Post subject: Event Scripting Assistance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange