The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Aragorn events - as King of Gondor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 3 Feb - 09:40 (2014)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor Reply with quote

Here the events who fired once Aragorn is crown King of Gondor and Arnor:

1/ Aragorn receive the title of King of Gondor

2/ Aragorn receive the titles of King Demesne in Gondor, and Fornost in Annuminas in Arnor, everybody is informed :

3/ Aragorn receive the Scepter of Annuminas :

4/ Aragorn can change his name to Elessar :

5/ Aragorn/Elessar can create the Royal House of Telcontar :

6/ Aragorn ask Elrond to marry Arwen (localisation WIP) :

7/ Elrond give Aragorn the right to marry Arwen (human player can refuse it) :

8/ After one year, Arwen is pregnant :

9/ Neuf monthes after, Eldarion is born:

10/ One and half year later (548 days exactly), Arwen is pregnant again, and neuf monthes later, Luthien is born:

11/ After two years (764 days exactly), Arwen is pregnant once again, and neuf monthes later, Indis is born:

12/ After three years (1112 days exactly), Arwen is pregnant, and neuf monthes later, Altariel is born:

So, basically, the last child will born in 11376, if Aragorn is king in 11368.
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 3 Feb - 09:40 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 3 Feb - 12:21 (2014)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor Reply with quote

Added the trait "Vow of Cerin Amroth" to Aragorn and Arwen, so they can't marry anymore, unless they broke the vow, and won't have any "natural children" (not made by my events Wink)
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Mon 3 Feb - 20:38 (2014)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor Reply with quote

Again, awesome work!

I got a little burned out from event-making, so very glad to see that you're doing all this stuff Smile

I'll get back to it in a week or so, however. Oh, and then you also give Arwen the Blood_of_Numenor trait when she marries right, so the heirs will have the full strong trait?

And for the Vow of Cerin Amroth, maybe you could make an event that says for example if by age 110...

trigger = {
dynasty = 2001
AND = {
NOT = { has_landed_title = e_gondor }
NOT = { has_landed_title = e_arnor }
}
year = 11380
trait = vow_of_cerin_amroth (or whatever its called)
}

Then AI Aragorn decides to break the engagement, and gets the trait removed - so that even if he doesn't become king, at least he will have some heirs to rule the dunedain of hte North?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 3 Feb - 20:44 (2014)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor Reply with quote

Well, i gave to the children of Aragorn and Arwen the good character_flag, so your events for traits won't fire, and i give them the major Numenorean one + elven blood + blood of Isildur for Eldarion. Arwen still got the elf trait, but i'll remove it by event when Aragorn die (i can do it with the on_actions events)).

I was thinking of a decision to broke the vow for players (and allow Ai to do it) after 11370 yeah!
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Mon 3 Feb - 20:47 (2014)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor Reply with quote

11370 may be too soon, the war often drags out, so on the safe side, maybe 11380 is better Smile

Or at least make it for the AI only in 11380.

Btw, when you're done with these events, let me know - I'll be happy to test them out!
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 3 Feb - 20:48 (2014)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor Reply with quote

Ok Wink
Well, the event chain for Aragorn and Arwen works already, as the ones for the departure of ringbearers. The one with Legolas/Gimli seems to don't work correctly with Legolas for now, but i'll fix it tomorrow!

For the break of the vow between Aragorn/Arwen, maybe could i trigger it by the global flags if the Ring is not destroyed?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 4 Feb - 16:55 (2014)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor Reply with quote

Events for the break of the vow (triggered by the consol, just to see them, it's a decision at beginning, avalaible in 11380)

1/ Aragorn ask Elrond:

2/ Elrond choose to accept or not (if he accept, Arwen sail to West, if not, Aragorn will have to wait 10 more years)
3/ Aragorn is informed that Arwen sailed away:
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Wed 5 Feb - 08:37 (2014)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor Reply with quote

Great work, once again!

I'll also try and get my work ready for today, then let's test your new events some more, and maybe think about releasing a new version on Friday or over the weekend? The portrait fix is definitely something that people are looking forward to at least Smile
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 7 Feb - 20:07 (2014)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor Reply with quote

Just a look at the opinion modifiers (don't look at the heir of isildur one, i lowered it since the screen Wink)

Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 8 Feb - 08:58 (2014)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor Reply with quote

Looks good to me, that +100 King Restored one!

Realistically, there should be no plots against Aragorn for the first decades of his reign, since he is basically the hero returned Smile Much better than before.. looking forward to the new build Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 8 Feb - 10:05 (2014)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor Reply with quote

Normally the build is already uploaded on Dropbox, no?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 8 Feb - 11:15 (2014)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor Reply with quote

The 1.5b is on dropbox, check it sometimes Blood  Mr. Green
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 8 Feb - 11:32 (2014)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor Reply with quote

Well if everything is ready and tested and working as designed, I say just release it Smile
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 8 Feb - 12:11 (2014)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor Reply with quote

Well, the events for the ringbearers and legolas/gimli don't fire... but everything else is ok
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:00 (2017)    Post subject: Aragorn events - as King of Gondor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange