The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Making colonisation a Steward's duty
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 19 Jun - 13:07 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

Perfect then  Mr. Green
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 19 Jun - 13:07 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 19 Jun - 13:11 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

Looks better? ^^
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 19 Jun - 17:21 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

Great work!
Visit poster’s website Skype
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug - 10:51 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

As the AI seems to don't use the colonisation events, i added a little automatical event for them.
Basically, after 20-30 years, the AI will have an event that'll colonize one province, and will cost them automatically 250 gold. They'll have to wait again 20-30 years for the next event... and so on. So basically, an AI ruler with 4 demesne will have to wait 100 years to colonize all his demesne.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug - 15:09 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

To complete these mechanics, i added some new events, triggered when a province is under your realm since some years (100 for humans, 150 for dwarves, 200 for elves) to make a cultural/religious conversion of the province.
Here's the events so far :

Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug - 15:13 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

Well I was planning to start a new game with humans, so I will test that Smile
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug - 17:13 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

Ok, don't hesitate to report any bugs  Okay
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug - 17:13 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

Playing as Arthedain, it seems my vassals are able to colonize wilderness (the shire is almost completly dunedain but I could colonize it myself). The elves are doing the same with Numeriador, and dwarves colonized Caradrahs Pass...
I Wonder if it is not an effect of the patch...
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug - 17:58 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

Normally not, after how many times do you have these colonisations?
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug - 18:38 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

a few years
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug - 18:41 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

Good feature!
PS: Is that a Fourth Age scenario? 
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug - 23:11 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

No, only one game i starter with the war of the ring and some console command, for test pur posés Wink
Ok atheon, Will look at it Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 23 Aug - 10:54 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

Fixed a bug where you don't have the decision once all your demesne is colonized.
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Sat 23 Aug - 14:06 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

I am not seing anything (Forochel has been mine for a long time, and has been incorporated in the kingdom of Arthedain...)
No event poping, no decision available (I have just downloaded the latest files from dropbox event folder, there is no new file in the decision folder)
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Sat 23 Aug - 14:10 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

I just got a huorn rebelion in the old forest, with an event window (no desc). Nothing more after I defeated them, but that just happened...
EDIT : events_cultureconversion (localisation file) was missing for me

EDIT2 : Just got a sindar rebellion in Numeriador (duchy in my province since 63 years only). After I defeated it, a province changed its culture to Dunedain (I never had a choice in it : I would have kept the elves...)

I wonder if some of the bugs I encounter do not come from an uncomplete patch (many failes have been added, I might have missed some (I just copied the whole folder again). Maybe checking we have a clean/100% functionnal patch folder ?

2 provinces from forochel became dunedain (at the same time as the sindar one ? No other rebelion, no other event/choice. Same for Brandy Hills (me of Bree)

Woodsmen culture is poping in several provinces (Elven ones mainly while the province holder is no woodman.

I just saw the king of Bule Mountain, he is considered both dwarf and hobbit (both traits, culture broadbeams (Hobbits-this what is written-), religion dwarves)

Last edited by Athoen on Sat 23 Aug - 14:38 (2014); edited 3 times in total
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:32 (2017)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange