The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Making colonisation a Steward's duty
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 23 Aug - 14:29 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

Athoen wrote:
I just got a huorn rebelion in the old forest, with an event window (no desc). Nothing more after I defeated them, but that just happened...
EDIT : events_cultureconversion (localisation file) was missing for me

EDIT2 : Just got a sindar rebellion in Numeriador (duchy in my province since 63 years only). After I defeated it, a province changed its culture to Dunedain (I never had a choice in it : I would have kept the elves...)

I wonder if some of the bugs I encounter do not come from an uncomplete patch (many failes have been added, I might have missed some (I just copied the whole folder again). Maybe checking we have a clean/100% functionnal patch folder ?

The localisation file is in the cubby normally Wink
You didn't have any events before the war? Because the rebels wars are triggered only if the first events occured?
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 23 Aug - 14:29 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Sat 23 Aug - 14:44 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

The localisation file was, but I somehow missed to copy it before.
And I really think there is something broken in my game, I have some eagle-dwarf character now...

I never had any event before the war, but again so many things seem broken at that point. You might want to check if the patch folder is 100% playable.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 23 Aug - 14:45 (2014)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty Reply with quote

Ok, will post in the dropbox cubby my current build, not broken Wink
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:24 (2017)    Post subject: Making colonisation a Steward's duty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange