The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 12 May - 18:03 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

Perfect. I'll start to work on this tonight, a bit of flavour for those lonely lands  Mr. Green
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 12 May - 18:03 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 12 May - 18:09 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 17 May - 11:13 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

Guys, what about removing the Religion tab from the interface? It's totally useless 
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 17 May - 11:18 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

I agree with this!
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sat 17 May - 15:04 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

In that case there must be events that check if all religions match up with all cultures on map right? One a month or something?
Visit poster’s website Skype
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 17 May - 17:42 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

What do you mean?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sat 17 May - 22:44 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

An event to make sure no provinces have religion and culture that does not match
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 21 May - 18:55 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

Time for a little revamp in Harad, I didn't touch anything here, only changed a couple of names, taken from MERP.

I have a question for you, after some researches on the net, on canon and non canon sources, I've found out that most of the corsairs inhabiting umbar coasts have not pure black numenorean blood, but they're a breed of ancient b. numenoreans and haradrim. So, my idea was to keep the rulers as they are, pure black numenoreans, then to add a new culture "Corsairs" to represent this breed in some of the coastal provinces of umbar. What do you say guys?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 21 May - 19:14 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

Well, the Corsairs aren't a culture for me, but most a "job". If we want to make a "mix" culture, we can name it "umbarians" for exemple, as the haven was inhabited before the Numenorean, with a population who named themselves like this (the Umbar name came from the former inhabitants, and not from the Numenoreans)?
That's just my opinion, but i can't imagine a culture named "Corsairs" Very Happy

For the renaming of harondorians and Far-Haradrim, i agree with Far-Haradrim, it's... an ugly name, and i don't know how to translate them Very Happy
For the Harondorians, i don't know... i liked the old name, with it, we knew from where they came from ^^
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 21 May - 19:32 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

The MERP refers to corsairs as Umbareans too, what do you say?
Ok for the Harondorians  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 21 May - 19:43 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

Perfect for me then ! Okay
The Umbarian/Umbarean culture, under which religion? Southron?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 21 May - 19:46 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

Yes imho, if we want to consider them as the original inhabitants of those lands they must be southrons  Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 22 May - 18:33 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

Redit if you agree too i can go on with this Smile
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 23 May - 01:48 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

Yes, new Umbarean culture in Southron group sounds good to me, corsair is just a name for pirate
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 23 May - 09:21 (2014)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp Reply with quote

Perfect then  Mr. Green
@Lonhaldar, maybe the "pirate" could be part of your "jobs" system
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:25 (2017)    Post subject: Religion/Race - Cultures Revamp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange