The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon in the Grey Mountain !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 14 May - 19:25 (2014)    Post subject: Dragon in the Grey Mountain ! Reply with quote

Here's a look to the events of the coming of a Dragon in a province of the Grey Mountains (if the province is ruled by a dwarf)

The dwarf need to hold at least 1000 gold, and be envious/paranoid/zealous/cruel, or with stewardship studies, or a craftman.

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 14 May - 19:25 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 14 May - 19:40 (2014)    Post subject: Dragon in the Grey Mountain ! Reply with quote

Embarassed
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 15 May - 11:19 (2014)    Post subject: Dragon in the Grey Mountain ! Reply with quote

Welcome to you, Smaug, the Chiefest and Greatest of Calamities !
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Sat 2 Aug - 06:56 (2014)    Post subject: Dragon in the Grey Mountain ! Reply with quote

So the dragon only target the grey mountains ?
Shouldn't dragons target any wealthy dwarf kingdom ? It could be a drawback if we allow dwarves to get really very rich (more than 1000 gold thought)
(We should make sure the event works 100% as intended before extending it)

I just did some testing :
- the event dragon.0 doesn't seem to happen event when adding the needed traits and county titles (waited 3 years, then used the command "event dragon.0", all the conditions were green)
Then I spammed event.2 to cause the fight
- whan asking the marshall to fight the dragon, nothing happens, and the dragon stays in my court
- I won the fight fairly often (good martial character in stats and traits)
- when I lost and left the city, the dragon gained the district of Moria, not the county and nothing in Grey mountains. He was my vassal by the way.

Suggestions :
- remove the necessity to have a county in grey Mountains (especially it the dragon takes the best holding after victory)
- I do not understand the condition with the cruel, envious, paranoid or zealous traits. Why should that attract a dragon ? The main condition should be personnal wealth (fortune builder, master/legendary craftsman, midas touched are more okay to me as they would make the character famous about his wealth/belongings, but that means that a dwarf with 2-3000 gold without one of these traits does not risk to meet a dragon ?)
- if the marshall cannot duel the dragon, remove the option for now (did not test with my heir, but same if not fonctionning, by the way, if the heir is still a child, is it possible to duel ?)
- is there a gained trait or personnal flag after a dragon attack ? A character shouldn't suffer from a dragon attack more than once in his lifetime (for playability)

I would like to help more but from what I read in the script, it is far too complicated fro me now, so I won't try to solve it myself Wink
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:36 (2017)    Post subject: Dragon in the Grey Mountain !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange