The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Troops raised in the Ered Luin and Iron hills off screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
dherve10
Team

PostPosted: Sat 17 May - 05:38 (2014)    Post subject: Troops raised in the Ered Luin and Iron hills off screen Reply with quote

The title District of Forn Luin and Realm of the Blue Mountains are both pulling the camera down to the bottom right corner of the map. There are also troops being raised down in the same portion of the map from the Blue Mountain Kingdom as well as the Iron Hills provinces.

In addition, the Iron Hills provinces are still unable to build holdings beyond the first despite having plots for it.

It's likely that this is occurring with other provinces as well, but these are the ones I've noticed so far.
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 17 May - 05:38 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 17 May - 09:41 (2014)    Post subject: Troops raised in the Ered Luin and Iron hills off screen Reply with quote

The iron hills are unable to build holdings cause I've not added those yet. The other bugs are probably caused by wrong positions, Lonhaldar usually works on it.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 17 May - 09:51 (2014)    Post subject: Troops raised in the Ered Luin and Iron hills off screen Reply with quote

For the unbuilding holdigs, once again, it's normal, not all the counties are filling with baronies. So basically, they've got three slots, but only one baronie was created for them, so you can't build another ones Wink

For the other bugs, that's weird, i don't think we've got removed territories in these lands? Chris?
dherve10
Team

PostPosted: Sat 17 May - 17:24 (2014)    Post subject: Troops raised in the Ered Luin and Iron hills off screen Reply with quote

This report was mainly about the troops being raised off the map and the titles pulling the camera off the map. I just mentioned the baronies again in case they were at all related.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 17 May - 17:34 (2014)    Post subject: Troops raised in the Ered Luin and Iron hills off screen Reply with quote

I don't think so Wink
For the other stuff... Well, certainly something wrong on positions and maybe one or two missing titles as i said! Very Happy
Chris or Redit, can you have a look at this?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 17 May - 17:44 (2014)    Post subject: Troops raised in the Ered Luin and Iron hills off screen Reply with quote

Those are not missing counties since he's talking about a duchy and a kingdom title. Strange...
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 17 May - 18:01 (2014)    Post subject: Troops raised in the Ered Luin and Iron hills off screen Reply with quote

And they're not titular titles, for Iron Hills and Blue Mountains at least.
After, i know that some wrong positions happens in Grey Mountains or iron Hills as you changed the province map, but not in a corner of the game as far as i know it!
dherve10
Team

PostPosted: Tue 20 May - 06:25 (2014)    Post subject: Troops raised in the Ered Luin and Iron hills off screen Reply with quote

I found out that Thorin's gate is missing from the duchy or Forn Luin and those troops are being raised off the map.

I don't know that I'd make room for that fourth province, however; I'd change the Vale of Thrain to Thorin's Gate. It really doesn't make sense to have name a province in the mountains as a vale, since a vale is a valley. I have some good research on Ered Luin for revamping province and holding names which I'll post in the maps section soon.

There also appears to be a duchy COA down there with a lavender background and a star in the upper half (and maybe another star in the lower half).

Edit: It appears to be the county of Kruk Boyadla in the Clan of Ovathrac. It also has no province representation.
dherve10
Team

PostPosted: Sat 24 May - 21:20 (2014)    Post subject: Troops raised in the Ered Luin and Iron hills off screen Reply with quote

Just checked the latest build in dropbox. Thorin's Gate and Kruk Boyadla still don't have provinces on the map and are raising troops in the southwest corner of the map.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:31 (2017)    Post subject: Troops raised in the Ered Luin and Iron hills off screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange