The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

First and Second Age Maps
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jun - 21:53 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

ok, I'll give it a try. Wink
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jun - 21:53 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Mon 23 Jun - 04:09 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

Finished Valinor map if anyone is interested in seeing it. Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 23 Jun - 09:20 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

Yeah, i'm interested on it! Even if i won't work on it myself ^^
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Mon 23 Jun - 16:25 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

Our maps are very different, I based mine on the Karen Fonstad world maps in the Atlas and edited them a little to fit everything in the 3078x2048 borders, there were problems with angband being off map

Amazing work on your map though
Visit poster’s website Skype
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Mon 23 Jun - 17:17 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

Redit wrote:

Our maps are very different, I based mine on the Karen Fonstad world maps in the Atlas and edited them a little to fit everything in the 3078x2048 borders, there were problems with angband being off map

Amazing work on your map though

That is because I used Tolkien's original map for Beleriand, with slight alterations. Wink
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Mon 23 Jun - 17:22 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

Lonhaldar wrote:

Yeah, i'm interested on it! Even if i won't work on it myself ^^

I give you Aman:
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Mon 23 Jun - 18:36 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

I don't think we should have gods be playable, and without them playable there is no reason for Valinor except as eye candy?
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Mon 23 Jun - 21:27 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

oh, I wasn't suggesting the Valar to be playable exactly, this is was just for show. :p Maybe creating a few titular titles under e_aman ruled by Manwë so various Elves/Maiar can be placed under the Valar they work for? i.e. k_ulmo, k_orome, k_tulkas, k_namo, k_irmo, k_nienna, k_yavanna, k_varda, k_aule, k_este, k_vanyar, k_noldor, k_falmari, etc.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 23 Jun - 22:25 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

We've got alteady some titular titles for the other valar Wink
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Tue 24 Jun - 04:12 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

Razz ok, thats good. I was only going by the employer= code I saw in the Elves and Ainur character files all seemed to be serving Manwë, I didn't take a peak at the landed_titles file. Wink
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 21 Aug - 00:03 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

Here's a little somethin, no trees, heightmap or bookmarks yet, so ignore Gondor etc Smile

Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Thu 21 Aug - 04:30 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

Whow ! Playing in the first age will really add something !
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 21 Aug - 09:25 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

That looks really great ! I'm eager to work on it Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 3 Sep - 18:39 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

A first kingdom? ^^
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 3 Sep - 22:50 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

What date are you choosing?
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:32 (2017)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange