The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

First and Second Age Maps
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 4 Sep - 11:16 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

No dates for now, it was just a little test/fun thing to do. The date ingame is 4800 here, so 22 years before the Fall of Gondolin.
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 4 Sep - 11:16 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 17 Sep - 14:46 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

I'm still working on this map, little by little
Some new realms :

I've got already around 100 provinces, mostly 30 are completely done now, others needs to be added in landed titles!
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 17 Sep - 18:53 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

Looking good, I'll work on the eye candy stuff if you give me your newest prov map Wink
Visit poster’s website Skype
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 18 Sep - 10:27 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

All is in my cubby Smile
The province map is not complete, for now, Doriath/South of Dorthonion/South of Beleriand is not painted yet, all the western part is ready, needs only to be added in the province history and landed titles !
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 18 Sep - 16:23 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

I updated province map to remove old rivers and fix wrong borders for new rivers, also moved Nargrothond south to fit in new rivers, there is also psd with river overlay layer
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 18 Sep - 16:24 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

Ok thanks!  Okay
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 19 Sep - 17:07 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

Do you think any of the rivers should be navigable?

I think the Brandywine and Gwathlo should be navigable all the way from the sea to where they are now in Third Age, but not sure about Beleriand rivers
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 19 Sep - 17:07 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

at least the Sirion imho!
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 19 Sep - 17:43 (2014)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps Reply with quote

In that case, could you add in river provinces on the province map, similiar to anduin?
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:36 (2017)    Post subject: First and Second Age Maps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange