The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

[BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 14:52 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

My next work will be to prepare a brand new bookmark : The Last Alliance.
First of all, i'll work on the known kingdoms : the Lindon of Gil-Galad, the Kingdoms in Exile of Elendil, the Wooden Realms of Amdir and Oropher, and the Lands of Sauron.

Feel free to make any suggestions Wink

Last edited by Lonhaldar on Wed 4 Jun - 15:10 (2014); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 14:52 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 15:05 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

Big chance for Sauron to win? Also, in post you wrote Fall of Arnor Wink
Visit poster’s website Skype
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 15:12 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

Yeah, he'll have a really strong kingdom, where the Numenoreans won't have all the finale territories of Gondor and Arnor (not the western part of Gondor like Pinnath Gelin, Anfalas, or not Rhudaur for Arnor). I'll post a first map soon Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 16:25 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

Here's a first view of the map. Mordor will have more provinces in the south of Rhovanion and in Rhun. A Kingdom of "the People of the Mountains" will be in the lands around Erech and maybe in the south of Calenardhon, but it's basically the idea:

Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Thu 19 Jun - 00:32 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

Don't forget the Avari kingdom of Dorwinion with the Noldo Hallas (House of Finarfin) also his father before him) as its ruler. Wink Hallas is set to die in the Last Alliance, and his Kingdom soon follows him (his wife rules for a little while after him until some Easterlings invade in 490 Third Age) the survivors (mostly Noldor, Sindar and Silvan) mostly flee to Lothlorien or Greenwood, with a small remnant (mostly Avari) remaining by the Sea of Rhun.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 19 Jun - 10:38 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

Yep, i'll work on it now, so i won't forget it, thanks Very Happy
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jun - 19:01 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

Just some ideas for future bookmarks: The Oath of Eorl (Introducing Rohan), Rohan Civil War (Wulf's Usurpation), The Quest for Erebor, the War of Dwarves and Orcs, Balin's Retaking of Moria, and the Reunited Kingdom.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 7 Jul - 11:28 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

My personal opinion about this, if we want to add a new bookmark for the next big update i think it would be better to make "A new shadow" first. There's less work to do there, less provinces and titles to fill, since most of the characters are already in, or, however, need few work. (On the contrary, most of the map for "The last alliance" would have random generated characters and a huge amount of work to do, and we still don't have a completely filled map for the "War of the Ring" date, so, there's a lot to do there too)
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 7 Jul - 11:32 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

Well, for now i'm just adding some new numenorean characters for this starting date, so Gondor/Arnor are completely filled with new characters/placeholders.

For the War of the Ring, i don't know why you say that, all the map is filled with characters, only the wilderness provinces are blanks, no?
But yeah, we can make a "New Shadow" bookmark if you want. Will be a lot of work too, because most of the map isn't ready for this i think. But we can go ahead ^^
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 7 Jul - 11:45 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

Rhun and Harad are mostly incomplete in the War of the Rings scenario (there are mainly dukes/kings with a lot of tiltes in their hands, very few counts)That's the same for Rohan if i don't get wrong. there aren't counts at north and east, only dukes holding all the titles. Same for the middle part of Gondor.
I've not had a look at Lindon titles, so i don't know what's the situation there.

The wotr bookmark needs some more counts here and there, that's all
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 7 Jul - 11:48 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

Ok! Okay

Normally, Lindon is filled with counts, i made them some times ago.
For Rohan, i think there's already a lot of characters, no? But we can add some other counts if you want, that's not a problem for me !
For Rhûn/Harad, yeah, they needs more characters, i agree.

About the Last Alliance bookmark, we're not forced to release it soon, i work on it, but we can release it later Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 7 Jul - 11:53 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

Good  Okay
Time by time i'm adding characters here and there. Recently i've added holders for druwaith, dunland and andrast. I'll add some count in eastern/northern rohan next time. 
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 7 Jul - 11:55 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

Ok good! Okay
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Mon 7 Jul - 14:36 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

One question: should Gondor already own Calenardhon in this bookmark?

I haven't found anything for or against it, but I feel that the Exiled were too few to colonize such a big chunk of land...
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 7 Jul - 14:40 (2014)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance Reply with quote

Well, they owned at least Isengard/orthanc at this time, so i suppose that even if the land wasn't really inhabited, calenardhon was alreaady part of Gondor, no?
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:30 (2017)    Post subject: [BOOKMARK] The Last Alliance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange