The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Organization of the Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 19 Jun - 18:07 (2014)    Post subject: Organization of the Team Reply with quote

This thread is made to give everyone a field of action, so that everyone has a job assigned.

The various fields of action are, IMHO:

- Graphics (Portraits / Event Pictures / Icons )
- Interface
- Decisions/Events
- Characters (including nicknames)
- Map
- Provinces (baronies/names/cultures, ...)
- Traits
- Gameplay (modifiers / technology / ...)
- Ambitions / Plots
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 19 Jun - 18:07 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Sun 21 Dec - 06:28 (2014)    Post subject: Organization of the Team Reply with quote

A request: it seems I can't access the dropbox from China somehow, but I have a couple characters I would like to add or make changes to during some freetime I have coming up. Can anyone send me a link to the latest working version of the mod? Thanks a ton in advance.
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Sun 21 Dec - 15:14 (2014)    Post subject: Organization of the Team Reply with quote

the changes we'll do need to be added on githud IMO as fast as possible so we avoid conflict betwwen works from different persons.

Buildings are cleaned with the validator, I "just" have to rework the tribal system to allow them to become feudal Under some conditions. L'll make a thread about it later.
I started to work on characters, so I am okay to continue that (tedious but simple)
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:30 (2017)    Post subject: Organization of the Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange