The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Planned Release Date for Next Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 19 Jun - 18:13 (2014)    Post subject: Planned Release Date for Next Update Reply with quote

In this thread, we'll fix a release date for the next update, so everyone will be informed of that, and we won't have to wait everyone in the last days Wink
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 19 Jun - 18:13 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 24 Sep - 10:52 (2014)    Post subject: Planned Release Date for Next Update Reply with quote

We should choose a release date for this ptch, so we'll know when we needs to complete our work. I suggest something around the second week of october for a current release, as we've got already a lot of new things! 
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 24 Sep - 15:03 (2014)    Post subject: Planned Release Date for Next Update Reply with quote

I agree with Chris about finishing the wotr event chains first and that is a long way away, much longer than 2/3 weeks
Visit poster’s website Skype
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 25 Sep - 14:57 (2014)    Post subject: Planned Release Date for Next Update Reply with quote

As you want! You're the boss Wink
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 25 Sep - 18:52 (2014)    Post subject: Planned Release Date for Next Update Reply with quote

It's up to you guys too

I have very little time now I'm back at uni

We can release again with BloodRoyals wotr events but people might be disappointed, then again, they will wait and this patch brings a lot of fixes/new stuff

P.s. is the huntforring event bug fixed? People have complained quite a bit about it Wink
Visit poster’s website Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 14:47 (2017)    Post subject: Planned Release Date for Next Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange