The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

"Increase the ressources of Erebor" events

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 22 Jun - 14:15 (2014)    Post subject: "Increase the ressources of Erebor" events Reply with quote

Last work for now on dwarves on my side : the "Increase the Ressources of Erebor" events chain.
Any dwarven holder of erebor will be able to choose, by decision, to increase the ressources.

He'll have some options:
- Mine for gold : bonus of tax income in the province (if the arkenstone isn't alive, he can discover it)
- Craft new weapons and helmets : he can forge an "erebor spear" or an "erebor armour", and give it to any vassal/children if he wants
- Deal with Dale (if Dale exists) : +100 prestige/+100 cash
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 22 Jun - 14:15 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 23 Jun - 14:55 (2014)    Post subject: "Increase the ressources of Erebor" events Reply with quote

Some screenshots :

Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Sun 10 Aug - 16:02 (2014)    Post subject: "Increase the ressources of Erebor" events Reply with quote

there's a nice bug that prevents from finding the arkenstone (played 2-300 years before looking for it Crying or Very sad )
id = erebor.7
name = "EVTTITerebor.7"
desc = "EVTDESCerebor.7"
picture = GFX_evt_dwarves_mines

is_triggered_only = yes

option = {
name = "EVTOPTAerebor.7" ## I hope they'll find something...
random_list = {
30 = {
modifier = {
factor = 2
OR = {
trait = durin_ring
trait = dwarf_ring
}
}
character_event = { id = erebor.7 days = 50 } ## Gold !

So event 7 sends back to event 7 when someone has a chance to find gold and maybe the arkentstone Crying or Very sad Mort de Rire
By the way, that's 30% x 20%, so 7,5% 6%, I think it could be reduced to 5% (no reason I will be the only one to take forever to have it Mr. Green ), 20% for a chance to find gold is quite enough (it would make 4% chance to find the arkenstone.
And the description in event 8 seems broken, I got a text EVTxxx at the step before the arkenstone (gold mine found I think)
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Mon 18 Aug - 08:08 (2014)    Post subject: "Increase the ressources of Erebor" events Reply with quote

I have modified the file and put it in the dropbox. Same for the localisation problem; there was no EVTDESCerebor.8 but two EVTOPTAerebor.8 (from the localisation file "events_dwarves".

I think there are still problems with the event 8 since one can have the arkenstone multiple times. There is no reference to the gobal flag "arkenstone alive" and it is not set by finding the arkenstone in the mine (while it is if retrieved from Thorin's Tomb). I tried to correct this but I failed.

I also tried to add an alternate event if the character already has the arkentsone by sending to erebor.9bis giving the erebor_gem_mine trait, but I failed too so I am not coppying those modifications in the dropbox. Basically, erebor.9bis is the same event fom the building of erebor but should replace event.9 only after the arkenstone has been found :

## Copy from Building of Erebor - Major Success - Gem mines ##
character_event = {
id = erebor.9bis
title = "EVTTITerebor.9bis"
desc = "EVTDESCerebor.9bis"
picture = GFX_evt_dwarves_mines

is_triggered_only = yes

option = {
name = "EVTOPTAerebor.9bis" ## Great !
add_trait = erebor_gem_mine
}
}

For localisation :
EVTTITerebor.9bis;The treasures of Erebor;;;;;;;;;;;;x
EVTDESCerebor.9bis;As the miners dig a the new and deep gallerie, something cath their eyes in a crack. By coming closer them recognize the shining light of a gem.. They dig further in this direction and soon many other gems are found.;Alors que les mineurs creuse une nouvelle gallerie au plus profnd de la montagne, ils remarquent quelquechose de brillant dans une fissure. En s'approchant, ils reconnaissent l'éclat d'une pierre précieuse. Ils creusent davantage dans cette zone et bientôt, un gisement complet est mis à jour.;;;;;;;;;;;;x
EVTOPTAerebor.9bis;The treasures of the moutains are now mine !;Les richesses de la montagne sont maintenant à moi!;;;;;;;;;;;;x
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 18 Aug - 10:31 (2014)    Post subject: "Increase the ressources of Erebor" events Reply with quote

Hmmm, will try to fix this, certainly a little mistake from me, that's usually happens Very Happy
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:09 (2017)    Post subject: "Increase the ressources of Erebor" events

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange