The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Tue 2 Sep - 18:33 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

Lonhaldar wrote:

- The kings of Cardolan and Rhudaur are descendants of Isildur too, the kingdom of Arnor was broken for the three sons of the last King of arnor Wink - So yeah, for me, they needs both the heir of isildur trait AND the blood of Numenor one, especially for Cardolan. Rhudaur can have the lesser one, but i don't think so.

Nope xD

In the Appendices, it says:

"In Arthedain, the branch of Isildur remained and resisted, but in Cardolan and Rhudaur it soon extinguished. There were frequent fights among the kingdoms, which hastened the weakening of the Dunedain." [my translation from the Portuguese edition]

As for the Heir of Isildur trait, I rest my case Razz

Regarding the Blood of Numenor trait, I agree that Cardolan could still have the strongest version and that Rhudaur having the weaker version is adequate. However, The country itself should have fewer Dunedain provinces and lords. The Appendices outright state that: "There, the Dunedain were few (...)"
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 2 Sep - 18:33 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Wed 3 Sep - 16:00 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

Moridin997 wrote:

Plus, some of Angmar's provinces remain Wilderness. Could you change them to Angmarim?

I agree this greatly weakens Angmar : wilderness cannot build anything now.
Moreover, trolls provinces cannot build a lot of things so they are not a big help. I propose more orcs in Angmar.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 3 Sep - 18:45 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

Yeah, more orcs and more hillmen, souds good to me.
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Wed 3 Sep - 19:14 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

And you agree with the removal of the Heir of Isildur trait for Cardolan and Rhudaur?
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Thu 4 Sep - 19:58 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 4 Sep - 20:12 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

An event, where if Arthedain are defeated one of them can claim the trait?

Then I agree with removal from Cardolan + Rhudaur
Visit poster’s website Skype
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Thu 4 Sep - 21:22 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

But, why an event? Being an Heir of Isildur is a genetic trait; if you falsely claim it, you're a false king.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 5 Sep - 01:08 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

If there is no one left with that trait, then you should be able to falsely claim it as the closest thing to Isildurs heir left in middle earth i think
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Fri 5 Sep - 02:53 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

Maybe a weaker version of the trait then? Available to the most prestigious character with the Blood of Numenor trait (Drops do not count...)? If there's no one around with that trait, than the players are probably running a 2000 year game and not having an Heir of Isildur by then is perfectly legitimate, in my opinion.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 5 Sep - 14:08 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

If every heir of Isildur dies in battle/illness/etc in Fall of Arnor only
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 6 Sep - 10:24 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

Ok, but we'll needs to change the dynasty of the rulers then? We can't make them direct descendants of the King of Arnor, if we remove the heir of Isildur trait.
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Sat 6 Sep - 16:24 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

Yes, you're probably right. Each needs a new dynasty...
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 6 Sep - 16:46 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

When i'll rework on this scenario, i'll change that then. For now, i focus on the war of the ring Wink
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Sat 6 Sep - 17:04 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

Roger that xD

Just keep the Fall of Arnor scenario as the next focus after that. It really needs it...
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 7 Sep - 16:47 (2014)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

The "Open archives of Gondor" decision does nothing
There's "looking_at_palantiri" and, then, "looking_at_palantiri2" in the decisions tab without localisations
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:30 (2017)    Post subject: Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b - Feedback Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Bugs Reports -> Resolved Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange