The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Threaten a Realm - An Evil Events Chain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 29 Jul - 17:15 (2014)    Post subject: Threaten a Realm - An Evil Events Chain Reply with quote

Hello everybody, a new event chain for you today !
As an evil character, with enough prestige, you're able to give a new job to your chancellor:
Threaten a Realm !

It'll trigger only the capital of realms with a lower tier title than yours, so you can't threat a kingdom if you're King, but you can threat a duchy if you're King. Two options possible : ask some slaves and tax, or ask to submit to your power. 

Here's some screenshots :

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 29 Jul - 17:15 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Mon 18 Aug - 15:49 (2014)    Post subject: Threaten a Realm - An Evil Events Chain Reply with quote

There should be some other limitation besides rank... As Angmar, I conquered Cardolan after they refused to submit.

Perhaps an additional limitation based on the ratio of holdings from subjugator to subjugated. Like 4:1 or 5:1. Else Angmar can ask for the subjugation of Arthedain on gamestart and that would defeat the purpose of starting the scenario with the gradual conquest of Arnor...
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 19 Aug - 10:49 (2014)    Post subject: Threaten a Realm - An Evil Events Chain Reply with quote

Hmmm, i see. I'll try to optimize this, with some other restrictions! For the ratio of holdings, i don't know how to do that honestly... But if you've got an idea on how to make it, could be an interesting feature.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:39 (2017)    Post subject: Threaten a Realm - An Evil Events Chain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange