The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Ring of Durin inheritance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Sat 2 Aug - 07:03 (2014)    Post subject: Ring of Durin inheritance Reply with quote

- I played the owner of this ring yesterday.
- He died and his heir did not inherit the ring of Durin
- I found the ring had passed to one of my courtier girl (I think my heir was still in my court at that time)

I don't understand what makes a trait to be inherited by its heir (I would like to Wink ), I think the arkenstone is correctly inherited for example, but this ring should only pass to the heir of Durin's folk.
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 2 Aug - 07:03 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 2 Aug - 09:44 (2014)    Post subject: Ring of Durin inheritance Reply with quote

It´s already fixed for the next update, look at the files i posted in the patch news post here Wink
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Sat 2 Aug - 17:27 (2014)    Post subject: Ring of Durin inheritance Reply with quote

Also, I think the Ring should give a much higher stewardship value, or maybe a national tax modifier. Afterall, the Dwarven Rings were (in)famous for making the great dwarven hoards possible...
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 2 Aug - 17:39 (2014)    Post subject: Ring of Durin inheritance Reply with quote

Ok, will add more stewardship for them !  Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 14:45 (2017)    Post subject: Ring of Durin inheritance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange